Trade Bug

i suggest to all be more careful and don't search trade hack to get items :P

what do u mean more carefull?

if u see enchanted weapon in trade window, confirm trade ang get nothing, how u can be carefull ?

yeah i know that some ppl trying 2 scam by putting +2 item except +20, but u can see that and cancel trade.

but if u c +20 u r 100% sure that it's not scam (but it is ;) )

how cna i explain that :D i am never get hacked with trade bug cuz i know little bit how it looks when someone try to hack you :P first of all i never trade other guy first ( i ask them trade me ) and i never push first accept button ( and again i ask to do that 2nd guy ) moslty if they wanna hack me they cancel trade if they try hack me when im asking trade me or when i ask that 2nd guy press first ok

P.S. and i always make screens in big trade so if i got hacked i have screen what to show to gm and get back items

and if u see something strange in trade ( maybe 2nd guy say press ok and he dont press ok first ) then better cancel trade and go search other guys who trade items :P its my suggestion

• 4 weeks later...