Enchanting one by one at L2Net v2 (made by easy2k4)

easy2k4

wen i try to use the script it doesnt do anything it wil just stay there... i have other scripts like mana pot clicker and cp pot and they work but this script for some reason doesnt work for me :s

wen i try to use the script it doesnt do anything it wil just stay there... i have other scripts like mana pot clicker and cp pot and they work but this script for some reason doesnt work for me :s

Please make a copy of your version of that script, and post it here. We will check it :)

The problem appeared. I had several items with various levels of enchants. I wanted to keep three items (because I had so many chars). So I made a brand new script :)

This time script with doing loops, is finding items with the smallest levels of enchants. It's enchanting in this way next items, leaving declared by us their counts. So it will stops when we remain items count, or when we spend all our scrolls.

(look at the first post of this topic)

I've recently came across a few servers which have autoenchanting blocked for some reason.... I'm working on finding out what it is.

I think it has something to do with getting your inventory, dosen't show up all your weapons and shows stacks with UID twice.... something wierd.

I had this problem even with manual enchanting, but I thought that it was just fault of reduced level of enchants rate.

For protection I have added to the script, that part with "buffer_of_selecting_item", and with "random_loop_delay", but it looks like it should be something else :P

I can't even find any informations on the internet about any auto-enchanting patches for l2j

So, It may be just like you said, but if you have got right, that's mean that if l2j serwer is doing something like that, then it's cheating on players, even if they are just doing manual enchanting.

I thought that I just have no luck, but it's just conspiracy! :P

should work on most servers.... some have screwed up inventory packets being sent or something. Were trying to find a fix.