low fps

jolli

Greetings everyone, I'm new to these forums and Im very desperate to get higher fps without buying new parts (for now) so any advice/tweaking programs/tips etc. Will be much appreciated, thank you in advance! sorry if this is the wrong forum or this question has been asked before, I tried search but didnt give any results I was wishing for.

take care.

EDIT forgot to add my computer specs:

Windows XP Home SP3

Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz

2Gigs of RAM

NVidia Geforce 7600GT, any other info needed?

Just good fps for general L2 gaming, and able to PvP with decent FPS. Remember, every tip/trick/tool I would greatly appreciate that could do a boost for the computer performance, I really need this. Thanks for your reply.

I don't understand what is ur problem. Does ur game run properly ? do u just want to decrease lag ? try using ALT+P while u are in game , also reduce the map detail in the game option

I think ur graphic card is good enough to play with a good image quality

My problem is that I run the game with bad frames per second, I dont have lag whatsoever. I just want to know somekind of tweaks that would help the frames per second (fps). Maybe modified l2.ini? I dont know what would help except the ingame graphic settings. ALT+P helps only a little.

most of the programs are off, and I've setted it so L2 uses most of the free memory. Tried to tweak the ingame options but it really didnt do a difference, sadly. But I really appreciate your time to help. Everything I've tried hasnt really make a difference. Keep on replying if you got any ideas.

Im playing Interlude. But I heard it doesnt matter if I have dual or quad core, the game uses only single core?

LOL... u re playing interlude and u have lagg ? consider change server dude...coz its not ur pc

if u tell me u re playing gracia full details...maybe yes...but for interlude u can run it with a pentium II

dunno really...but i play lot better when i brought it...

Do you always have low fps?

I have 1 GB RAM and have average fps, when in Giran, which is full of shops and very low fps at sieges... (Hellbound).

If you want to increase your fps, do the following...

ALT+P

NPC range: narrow

And also, remove the mobs/NPC/PC names (This helps amazingly )

Thank you alot for your input, I will try this out when I get back to home. answer is yes to the question if I always have constant low fps, dont know how its possible but it is. Im pretty much clueless at the moment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• @rlfem123  I’m a web developer, and I work with technologies like Next.js and React. In the last 10 years, L2 Rankzone is the only one I’ve seen that actually did something different. All the others seem to have the same source code with different templates. L2 Hopzone also did an upgrade and, for the front end, is using Vue.js. Regarding web development, we have reached a point where you can easily create websites using libraries or frameworks. Simply pick one and start working. You will learn as you go. Personally, I prefer to build my back-end APIs in Laravel if it’s a big project since the ecosystem offers everything. For smaller projects, I choose Go. Then I use either React or Next.js to call my APIs, depending on the case. Next.js also supports Server-Side Rendering (SSR) if you want to hide some things from the client. Additionally, CSS libraries have almost everything you need nowadays to start building quickly with browser compatibility. You can seriously build an L2 website with ranks, a good design, and even a simple login/register system in just 3 days. Here are some CSS libraries I personally work with: https://tailwindui.com/components   https://ui.shadcn.com/   https://mui.com/material-ui/ Regarding the top websites i dont thing its worth the time and effort.  Its pretty simple to build one and the market is already bloated. In addition l2 is dying so i suggest to build top sites for many games.  THe main problem is not the build process rather the marketing one. You can build the most awesome website iin terms of functionality but if you marketing is week you wont exceed 10 concurrent users. 
    • Good evening from me as well. I wouldn't recommend anyone, no matter how much love they have for the game, to try to revive it, not only because of the times but also because of the community (people who used to spend 15 hours grinding now qq for everything when they have auto-farm enabled 24/7... ) .  All the effort will be in vain. I have given all I had to this game. I have spent an incredible amount of time and over 20k the past 6 years, and the money can go to hell, but the time doesn't come back, I almost literally didn't get cancer... Also, very few people are worth collaborating with, all the rest are scammers and traitors. Unfortunately, only the projects that have been in the background for years do well.   P. S: "Once upon a time they used to be players now only complainers left" 
    • hello i use acis 401 In the video that you uploaded, the name is not visible, but it appeared to me I upload a screenshot so you can understand what I mean how can i fix it? https://prnt.sc/kTET9oxF4fos
    • The encryption is made not just for fun, its made for protecting valuable work, doing this sort of "ugly" things u ruining all the work and effort , in time u might get that in return .  
    • Welcome to my store :https://ultrasstore11.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord :@ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11  
  • Topics