[Exploit] Deposit System

caesar4l2

"its only optical"

I don't get it. So you say with this I will get a lot of GB's but with them I can't get more adena or items? Like if I have 1 GB with this I will see 100GB but I will have only 1 anyway?

Or I have 1gb I will get 100GB but some of them will disapear and I will have 20GB? :D

"its only optical"

I don't get it. So you say with this I will get a lot of GB's but with them I can't get more adena or items? Like if I have 1 GB with this I will see 100GB but I will have only 1 anyway?

Or I have 1gb I will get 100GB but some of them will disapear and I will have 20GB? :D

i can't post my pics (need to modify them before), however its optical because if you see 300 GB in your inventory, you will not have all of them, just some.. for exemple:

I had 266 gb and after restart i see in my inventory 20 gb, you can try on the server i've linked, its working trust me ;)

caesar

EDIT: Added some screenies at second post!

ps. sorry for double posting, wasn't in my intention, i thought i was modifying it.

so if you make alot of them you won't have ALL but still you will have more than when you begun? at least that's what i understood from this:

I had 266 gb and after restart i see in my inventory 20 gb