wtf is wrong?

baryzupa

Question

6 answers to this question

Before i check it.. Hm some question... I downloaded this pack and i didn't install DB cos it will destroy all what is in serwer pack right?

I Mean it will destroy custom item's or not?

oO. Very thx then Man... Some1 told me that if I download Custom serwer pack and I'll install DB then it will destroy all custom NPC's ( buffer etc. ). LOL then i was wrong all the tme:) Very thanks.

EDIT

Ok so... Login work's 100% but game serwer still show's same... It can't load ID's.

When i tryed to install DB it say's :

'' Name ' "w:\usr\local\mysql\bin\mysql" ' It is not identified as internal errand or external.  "

oO. Very thx then Man... Some1 told me that if I download Custom serwer pack and I'll install DB then it will destroy all custom NPC's ( buffer etc. ). LOL then i was wrong all the tme:) Very thanks.

you download a preconfigure pack???? if yes dont install again the db..just put the backup into db or execute the sql file of the preconfigure pack..

slow down :P It's my first serwer so... I am newbie. Well "execute the sql file of the preconfigure pack"

U mean open navicat > right click on "l2jdb" > execute (...) > and open all the sql files?

OK all work's fine. Thank's for help man :)