[HELP] IG walker on frintezza l2.

Hey mengs!

Until yesterday it was possible to use ig walker on frintezza l2. They have implemented some bot protection which makes every walker user to disconnect. It's some kind of auto kick. If anyone knows something to make it work again without problems please reply, otherwise if i find out how to do it I'll post it here.

The website is: frintezza.com

The walker that worked before: http://rapidshare.com/files/169698204/L2Walker_1.79__1.78_fixed_for_Interlude_.rar

pacala thats lie.. i was botting at frintezza 5days and nothing oO 5x24hours

well sadistic i have tryed lots of walkers to make it work but unfortunately i think masterbooter

got this right cause i 've been jailed to xD but anyway can you share with us how you did it? or do it? xD

Thankz

I didn't say that i got it working, where do you see that? I'm still struggling to get it work but no luck :(

cause you said you where botting 5 days botting :D guess i misunderstood :)

anyway with what walker did you use ? caus i'm trying differents walker but non works fine

I was using the walker which i linked in my first post. It still works but after like 5 mins you get disconnected from the server and if you try too much time you end up jail. That is their protection. On their forums there are already new bot reports, so it is highly possible that there is a working walker already but i can't find it and noone wants to help either.

Maybe you didn't start l2asrv before logging in or you forgot to modify your host file. It doesn't disconnect you because if you don't have l2asrv the server doesn't recognise your walker. But without l2asrv the bot doesn't of course.

Maybe you didn't start l2asrv before logging in or you forgot to modify your host file. It doesn't disconnect you because if you don't have l2asrv the server doesn't recognise your walker. But without l2asrv the bot doesn't of course.

I was using the walker which i linked in my first post. It still works but after like 5 mins you get disconnected from the server and if you try too much time you end up jail. That is their protection. On their forums there are already new bot reports, so it is highly possible that there is a working walker already but i can't find it and noone wants to help either.

well i got the same problem.., but i saw a guy that was botting but the poor thing is

he dindt want to tell me :D cause he dont know me xD haha

hmm well if i found something i will post it here ^^ hmm i willdo a big research :P

gl

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

i got the same problem on a greek private server (interlude client).

My bot was working fine until today. I logged out and relogin my char. I pressed home to bring up the walker interface and when i chose the char's saved profile and pressed INS to load it, client disconnected.

Tried again and again 4-5 times always getting the same result.

Tried open the walker and client from another PC and still same problem.

I use the same walker version like the one on the first post.

Is there something we can do about it?