[READ]NCSoft Close Servers ? Read...

TheSoN

I Asked Some People And I Learned Something...

Some People Says That They Do It To Scare They Just Close 3-4 Servers To Scare The Others

So Only People With Balls Will Keep There Server Online ...

I Believe That For 88%

i dont believe that, if they cant close thepiratebay if somebody wants to create a "uncloseable" server they will, only need the money for private datacenter and that's it :)

i know servers full of people that ncsoft doesnt ever notice :D

edit: ncsoft, go close RUSSIAN servers, they'll laugh at your face xaxaxaxaxa

ncsoft dont understand something ... we play on l2 private server bcuz we dont like official server... doh... if they want to close all private servers they have to work alot for nothing...

ncsoft dont understand something ... we play on l2 private server bcuz we dont like official server... doh... if they want to close all private servers they have to work alot for nothing...

ya you're right, i have enought money for lifetime paid for a playing on a off, but i dont want, cuz off sucks (in my opinion)

lol maybe,but before close ncsoft have to find them don't believe that ncsoft programmers are the best in the world if a owner of a private server is just a little smart make his servers secure and untouchable in some part of the world where none will find it like ucrain or similar ^^ so maybe ncsoft wanna close everyserver but....ncsoft isn't a god some server will remain open.

and do u think ncsoft have the time,money,ability and the capacity to close all server in the world?they are working on the new chronicle,on aion....pff when ncsoft will start to control the world i'll start to believe they can close all server :D

They should have made a pvp official server

yes i have thought of that aswell

but

If there would be official pvp, I don't think that many ppl would play on low rate :D

he is right

Also, low xp=longer time to get to cap lvl=more $$

they'll close just the bigger ones, like they did with l2 extreme.

PS: c3 sucked anyway, c2 was way better :p

Chronicle 3 was the best. C1 / C2 were awesome, too, though I miss Tattoos there, 'cuz they were added in C3.