[Updated-Share]Gracia Final+Gracia2 Preconfig Server Packs!

my again, i made a couple of modifications and customizations to the data, (gracia final preconfig)i have installed the navicat, i try to make a backup of the db, but i have an error:

1 - Can't create/write to file 'C:\DOCUME~1\Lineage2\CONFIG~1\Temp\#sql_7fc_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)

in the navicat website describe the error like:

Apply OS : Windows, Mac, Linux

Apply Navicat version : Navicat for MySQL, Navicat Premium

Version : All

For users who received the error "Can't create database XXX" (errno. 13) is probably due to Permission denied by MySQL. The main reason for this is you don’t have the write permission in your mysql folder. Please check your permission to write in that folder.

Retrieved from "http://wiki.navicat.com/wiki/index.php/Can%27t_create_database_xxx_%28errno._13%29"

where in the db make the modification to have a real permission to backup the data??---please need some help with that.

Sorry for my english.

Greetings

i tried the gracia final 100 % works altough i am equipe with the knight cloak and  i dont see it on my back....every other thing works : aghations/horse/npc/rbs gj m8

You need to update your game client then you will see the cloak :)

Hello, i have a probleme:

the l2jdb of pack crash my easyphp 2.0b1

File log error:

090701 21:28:47  InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!

InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.

InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...

InnoDB: Restoring possible half-written data pages from the doublewrite

InnoDB: buffer...

090701 21:28:48  InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at

InnoDB: log sequence number 0 127391599.

InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 0 127391599

InnoDB: Last MySQL binlog file position 0 8526740, file name .\mysql-bin.000523

090701 21:28:48  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 127391599

090701 21:28:48 [Note] Recovering after a crash using mysql-bin

090701 21:28:48 [Note] Starting crash recovery...

090701 21:28:48 [Note] Crash recovery finished.

090701 21:28:48 [Note] C:\PROGRA~1\EASYPH~1.0B1\MySql\bin\mysqld.exe: ready for connections.

Version: '5.0.27-community-log'  socket: ''  port: 3306  MySQL Community Edition (GPL)

Please help me, thanks.

Great share man +1

Though, i fixed my first problem.

Now i dont see any npc's in grian expect for orginal, and i try to spawn an custom item and it says it does not exist. Also, i looked in the db but cant find spawn list for npc's..

Hi all ther is more update pack for you http://dump.ru/file/2996130 for gracia final.But i use previus version.and its ok ,but if you like to test please tel how good is this pack.Ther is file for buff time 1h for you http://dump.ru/file/2752299 replace it in data/skills/

Hi guys.

My friend gspzoumhs i have a problem i download your pack i put it ok i run it and it open good.

When i run Lineage II exe to play in game i can not login i stay  to the account area.

What is this problem can you help me please?

If you tell me something tell to greek language to understand it thank you.

Sorry for my bad english.

Why aren't the files organized into folders? I'd like to update to this pack's settings and fixes but I'd rather not spend oodles of time figuring out where each file goes in my current server pack. Help?

vernhunt