[HELP] Modify Chat Colors

Stive

English:

Hello. I'm having a problem while trying to modify the 'systemmsg-e.dat'. Everything is fine, but i just wanna make the: 'You have earned $s1 adena' green.

My code is:

52 1 You have earned $s1 adena. 0 79 00 FF 00 0 0 0 0 0 none

How should I make it? The '00FF00' is the hex for green. I think it should work.

Thanks a lot for your time.

---------------------------------------------------------

Greek

Kalhspera. Exw ena provlhma otan paw na epeksergasto to 'systemmsg-e.dat'. Ola eine ok, alla den boro na petyxo prassino xrwma. Thelo na kano to : 'You have earned $s1 adena' prassino.

To exw etc:

52 1 You have earned $s1 adena. 0 79 00 FF 00 0 0 0 0 0 none

Pws prepei na to allakso? To 00FF00 eine kanonika o kwdikos gia to prassino. Eprepe na doulevei pistevo.

Efxaristw ek ton prwterwn gia ton xrono sas.

Well , Try Using RGB Color Codes. Not Hex Ones..

Im Not Really Sure..

Green Is Supported.. I Had It Once xD

hmm is it possible for someone to give me the code? Atm it's:

52  1  You have earned $s1 adena.  0  79  00  FF  00        0  0  0  0  0      none

I have spent many many hours on this trying codes, but i just come up with a pink lolz.

It's not working. Maybe i'm doing something wrong with the code. I made it like this now:

52  1  You have earned $s1 adena.  0  79  AD  FF  2F        0  0  0  0  0      none

http://rapidshare.com/files/194101033/L2_tools.rar

Let's start..Download from that link and then(i guess you have patched system)copy your

systemmsg-e.dat and put it in the Heisers Sys Editor folder...Then open the the L2Modder and go files/Load messages...Make the line you wish blue and go color(press the ... button) choose your color and you done it....The go files/Save/Messages and you done it...(you can also change the words..)

Credits:F@B!@N (for the share)

Me(For the guide)

The Easy Way!!