Increase Items ID Number

thepwned2

Hello Guys!

I would like to add Fafurion Weapons on my server, but i meet an issue with highest id number.

The weapons id are all so big "418595920 "

I can't use another ids due the icons of weapons will not work or they will be broken.

My server can't run when i have so big id number in XML (using sunrise project Hi5)

Any information is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Error log:

image.png.2c29146944ad68f2145fc4d7038488f8.png

Edited by thepwned2

21 minutes ago, thepwned2 said:

I can't use another ids due the icons of weapons will not work or they will be broken.

My server can't run when i have so big id number in XML (using sunrise project Hi5)

Sure you can change the weapon IDs. I can think of not one, but two approaches, outright.

1. The Icons are supposed to be stored in a DAT file and sourced from there by the client. If you are talking about icons in HTML, then you could alter the structure of your datapack's items, and respectively the Item Template and Parser structures in the java core. The structural change would involve adding a hard-coded string for icons. You could also write a parser to get the info from within the client DAT file and put it in the XMLs.

2. Alternatively, you could check if the `buildFastLookupTable()` method in the ItemData.java stores the item ID as an INT and change it to a LONG.

Edited by Salty Mike

4 hours ago, Salty Mike said:

Sure you can change the weapon IDs. I can think of not one, but two approaches, outright.

1. The Icons are supposed to be stored in a DAT file and sourced from there by the client. If you are talking about icons in HTML, then you could alter the structure of your datapack's items, and respectively the Item Template and Parser structures in the java core. The structural change would involve adding a hard-coded string for icons. You could also write a parser to get the info from within the client DAT file and put it in the XMLs.

2. Alternatively, you could check if the `buildFastLookupTable()` method in the ItemData.java stores the item ID as an INT and change it to a LONG.

thank you for reply. I passed this error and appeared this:

image.png.bb528f6cb9f6c4e822c9db698c1e28d2.png

1. [21:06:19] WARN: Cannot create item 0 java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "418418596155" at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) at l2r.gameserver.engines.items.DocumentItem.parseItem(DocumentItem.java:99) at l2r.gameserver.engines.items.DocumentItem.parseDocument(DocumentItem.java:83) at l2r.gameserver.engines.DocumentBase.parse(DocumentBase.java:156) at l2r.gameserver.engines.DocumentEngine.loadItems(DocumentEngine.java:126) at l2r.gameserver.data.xml.impl.ItemData.load(ItemData.java:128) at l2r.gameserver.data.xml.impl.ItemData.<init>(ItemData.java:119) at l2r.gameserver.data.xml.impl.ItemData$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(ItemData.java:420) at l2r.gameserver.data.xml.impl.ItemData.getInstance(ItemData.java:114) at l2r.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:189) at l2r.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:576)
Edited by thepwned2

The error says it all, buddy. You are trying to assign a value to an INT that is greater than MAX_INTEGER value. It won't work like this, and there will be so many more problems and places you'd have to touch.

I'm even shocked that the client accepts these crazy-ass IDs, at all.

Edited by Salty Mike

On 9/4/2024 at 12:10 AM, Salty Mike said:

The error says it all, buddy. You are trying to assign a value to an INT that is greater than MAX_INTEGER value. It won't work like this, and there will be so many more problems and places you'd have to touch.

I'm even shocked that the client accepts these crazy-ass IDs, at all.

thanks a lot for your help!