Creating a fresh custom server

Is anyone interested in working on a full custom L2 experience? I have experience building a l2 private server from the ground up but have taken a break. I am recently motivated to get back into creating some fun engaging content on L2 but I need help. I am not a techy guy so if any devs are interested in working on a new project, let me know! 

Some concepts I have developed in the past: 

- Completely new overhaul of items and drops

- Overhaul on class skills and rotations

- Edit the usage of MP

- Added custom quests for new level experience 

- Custom boss skills/fights

And more! 

What I need help most is someone who is knowledgeable on setting up L2 servers and can help me maintain the server. I would mostly focus on doing the redesigning and editing of the files. I have a partner who also enjoys working on the files to design content. We mostly need a strong techy dev to set up our content. But we welcome any motivated help. 🙂

Edited by kevilicious

I would really love you help in any way i can, i'm a new member however i can provide you with my discord at PM if you'd prefer. But i've to tell you something, i'm not Java fun i hate Java! 😛

On 12/22/2023 at 1:01 PM, evolve said:

@Psygrammator can help you, the best developer i've ever worked with.

Hey thanks! I will reach out. 

13 hours ago, Anonymity said:

I would really love you help in any way i can, i'm a new member however i can provide you with my discord at PM if you'd prefer. But i've to tell you something, i'm not Java fun i hate Java! 😛

Sounds great! I will reach out to you in PM.