Hi i would like to get help in 2 easy things please!

chrislate3

Question

Hi, if someone could help me with these 2 problems/questions im having in my l2j server (frozen). 

1st -  im having a problem that when i enchant my duals or fist in the character selection it only appear 1 dual or 1 fist and not even enchanted (once i enter the game it is all correct, is only a visual bug on the character selection)

2nd - This is a question since i dont know if its possible tho i think it is. how could i put a different enchant rate to a specific item and not all? like i have the same enchant rates for all weapons/armors but i would like to give a different enchant rate to only  3 items

Ty for help in advanced!

i'd suggest the same as mobius. 

go DL his project, its clean and easy to get started trying out your luck on experimenting with core thingies.

as smone with 0 knowledge on this i managed to create a lot of things that i wanted and now i can easily fix/adapt and pinpoint errors and fix them.

fyi tho... unless u subscribe to him dont expect any support but your own luck and MxC willingness to help.