High Five Part 4 Login Screen without GUI

tns--

Hey,

I don't know if this post really fits there but I've searched everywhere on the internet and this is the most active and helpful place i could find.

I was wondering if its possible I could get the login screen of h5 part 4 without the GUI, like without the login screen in the middle, the text on top right and the settings on bottom right.

I have no clue when it comes to coding, so I would like some guidance. Is it easy to do? Do I just search it in some folder or do I have to edit some stuff in order to make the GUI go away and then open the game and take a capture of the login screen?

I just want to record the login screen without these things so I can make it into an animated wallpaper for me and my friend, h5 part 4 was our favorite.

Thanks in advance !

• Vision changed the title to High Five Part 4 Login Screen without GUI
  • 4 months later...

wondering why nobody answered?

I mean u just have to edit the ui and uncheck the visibility using xdat editor?🤔

Edited by Finn
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1