[Gracia T2 L2J] L2Echo

nomz

NiCe Server ;)

one of the most amazing servers..i'll try it.

Thanks. :)

Not that good of a server, quit it reccently cuz its not balanced :/

Based on what?

I remember you actually. Xplicitt.

[27 Mar 22:51:04] ALL  [Xpliccitt] fuking RETARDED GM

[27 Mar 22:51:10] ALL  [Xpliccitt] made me re do class

Really? Because if you had bothered to read the announcements, it clearly says "Type .help to get a full list of voice commands."

And one of them is .change which allows you to change classes. Pretty easy... so far you're the only person I've seen who didn't figure that one out.

[27 Mar 23:19:33] ALL  [Xpliccitt] im penilized for using apella

[27 Mar 23:19:37] ALL  [Xpliccitt] when its A grade...

Again, lack of reading on your part. Before you can purchase it there's a disclaimer showing it's stats AND telling you that it's S80...

[27 Mar 23:32:23] PARTY [Xpliccitt] i shud convice gm to remove his stupid hp/cp booster

[27 Mar 23:32:29] PARTY [Xpliccitt] its kinda rediculously stupid...

[27 Mar 23:32:38] PARTY [Xpliccitt] pvp will be unbalanced

Really? Because ALL classes get 1.5x HP and 2x CP. There's a reason for it too... over the course of L2's lifespan, damage has increased while armor/jewel defense has increased at a lower rate. Retail HP boosts were minimal at best over the last few chronicles and for obvious reasons, weren't adjusted to accommodate high enchanted end game weapons and skills. Because on retail, how many people do you see running around in +10 or better dynasty and icarus gear? Let alone +16 and +20.

The reason it was changed was to bring back some tactics in pvp instead of just getting the best gear and going around and 1 or 2 shotting people.

[28 Mar 0:13:41] ALL  [Xpliccitt] are titans been oped?

No, they aren't. In fact for a short while, I had nerfed the pvp damage from frenzy. It's been taken back to retail-like now since we have proper retail numbers for frenzy though. No class has been boosted, BDs and SWS still suck like they always do and are utility at best, and a full buffed titan is obviously going to kick some ass. That's just how the classes are designed.

There's no balance issue as all classes got the same boost. It just prevents people from one-shotting others.

Am I the only one who remembers C4 days and actually using tactics in pvp?