[Gracia Pt2/L2j] L2Drag PvP Fun

ketchupyx

Hello, this server is a server where i'm not admin but its a verry good server

This server is pretty made for people who are bored of farm, AND WANT BALANCED/FAIR/FAST PVP the system is:

-Equip urself in 3-4 hours

-PVP in a Balanced Server with cool Features !!!!

Rates: x400 exp Adena: x400 (money is not adena) Sp: no need

Enchant: 90% for all blessed and normal

+16 max jewels/armors

+20 max weapons

GM-Shop, Buffer, Global gk, custom zone......

Click here to go to the forum: http://lineage2drag.darkbb.com/

Click here to DL system, replace, launch l2 and HAVE FUN....:http://files.filefront.com/systemrar/;12820270;/fi

there was more than 70ppl online today..... (at same stime :p )

No geodata = walshooting

From what I can see on the forum there's also a lot of spawnkilling

I beg Your pardon but to me this server looks like a big bad waste of time and nerve.

Well Dude as a friend that play in this server told me: "Bro this server SUCKS its waste of time gm make restarts in sieges and in olympiad time so we lose points and also all noobs wait on spawn place and kill us so we cant  buy the best gears! and some other noobs kill us on wallshoot!" that the words of my friend so try to fix the server to have the best friend enviroment! :) And do some lessons on your GM's to earn expiriense and dont make problems in the characters ingame! That my advice dude! fix your server!

Well Dude as a friend that play in this server told me: "Bro this server SUCKS its waste of time gm make restarts in sieges and in olympiad time so we lose points and also all noobs wait on spawn place and kill us so we cant  buy the best gears! and some other noobs kill us on wallshoot!" that the words of my friend so try to fix the server to have the best friend enviroment! :) And do some lessons on your GM's to earn expiriense and dont make problems in the characters ingame! That my advice dude! fix your server!

is your friend have a name like streax or s h1t like that??? dont listen to Q_Q ppl =p

• 2 months later...