[Request] Critical errors with Global GK

l2link

Question

Hello , it seems myself and people playing on my server get critical error when using the globlal gatkeeper after about 10 or 15 minutes... also happens when using admin teleport....

Anyone know what can cause this? Using L2jFree Interlude and imported Global GK sql locations into database.

2008.12.29 12:18:16

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2261 MHz with 1023MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS (8070)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::GetFullName <- TestReach <- UObject::GetFullName <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowActor[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial36) <- TestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial36) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowProjector ShadowTexture[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector 22_22.ShadowProjector36) <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- (ShadowProjector 22_22.ShadowProjector36) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- (Level 22_22.myLevel) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.GameEngine GLevel[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- Level_was_loaded <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

7 answers to this question

It's not just me... it's everyone connecting to my server. I searched the forum and other people have had the same problem when teleport however no solution.

It's not everytime, it's after 3 or 4 times....

I have the same problem in my old server....but i solve it check your sql file or htlm.If you can't solve it ....use pack with ready GK... Some like l2emu Project and you never have this problem again ;)

Yes but it also happens with admin teleport.... anyways can I transfer the players accounts to a new server without them losing accounts. Using L2Jfree Lightmagiks pack.

I know how to add and make custom items now and just use pre-config to save time. Not sure if a self-compiled pack is more stable than a config pack?

What is the most stable Interlude pack? Was thinking of trying Archid and if I do can I trnsfer my players accounts from Interlude L2jFree to Archid or L2emu?

ofc you can do it just dumb your sql from your data ,what i meaning go to your connection at your l2jdb and dumb sql file save it in your desktop w/e is that and you are ready :)  all character items etc are save...

If you know how to compile here you go;

This is the svn of L2Emu project http://svn.assembla.com/svn/L2Emu/ for more support www.l2emu.net .

If you want ready clean and compile pack here you go http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=38646.0

This file are clean you can make modify by your self.

Thanks Cobra, however trying to eliminate the crit errors that I didn't have before. So if I execute the sql dump file to the fresh server wouldn't it tansfer the same error that is causing the crit errors at random with teleportation?

And can I try to transfer the accounts from the L2jFree databse to new Archid server. There is a A-Style Archid pack that I like. However since I have two servers online now, with the client side patch for Archid does not allow me to enter the old l2jfree server.

If I transfer the characters from old server will there be a problem with items in characters inventory.... for example item #'s different ?

Thanks

And no have not compiled yet but will try as soon as I get the time... is there any good books to download to read on basic java programming / Mysql?