TribalWars

Dippindots

Anyone played TribalWars ?

Dose anyone know who can i make a TribalWars server ? i can make it 24/24 | 7/7 ( Uptime )

If Anyone know how to make please help me  :)

Thx !

As far as I know, this webpages LIKE Tribal Wars (www.tribalwars.net) require much work with PHP and JavaScript.I could help you with some coding but, think again, that you may need months and many developers to have such a game.In the case that it has many features then it's harder.

You have something ready or you want to start over? :S

-Blane

I saw here in Romania a player that had TribalWars Webpage, only it was in german or other language.. i havent understand it.. but 60% of it was translated , i dont know how that guy had that page, but then i realise to make a webpage like him, but i dont know how to start ... i asked that guy from where did he get the page and he iggnored me ... ( and now his website is down , not working anymore )

The options are:

- He found the files of the official TribalWars.com, something which is possible but illegal.

- He coded the site all alone.NO WAY! :P

So, these are the options for you:

-You start coding the site from the beginning to make something similar.This requires (X)HTML,CSS & PHP, perhaps JavaScript too.I can help you out at the summer :P

-You steal the files and you're illegal as your friend.

-You continue playing at official site and pull this idea out of your mind.I suggest this!

-Blane

• 2 weeks later...

so i have found the source of the game and when i installed it it shows me this :

This PHP script has been encoded using the excellent eAccelerator Optimizer, to run it you must install eAccelerator or the eLoader

Someone sayed that i need to recode the script in IonCube or Zend ... can u help me !? or somone can help me please , to recode this script !

I'll lock the topic as I don't have enough time to recode the whole script.You can contact me through msn (BlaneGR@Hotmail.com) so we can discuss about it.I found a clone script too.Anyway there's no reason to leave the topic open as we talk only each other ^^.

Contact me if you'd like to.

-Blane