L][ Endore Interlude 100x Server

L][ Endore Open With Beta Server Rates :

xP : 100

Adena : 400

Drop : 7

Spoil : 20

Safe : +4

- Titanium Armor Added

- Endore Weapons Added (Black Draconic Bow And More)

- Olympiad - Hero (Working)

- Subb Automatic

- Noobless ( Need Quest )

www.L2Endore.com[/glow]

Fix The Title Plx..

[interlude L2J] Lineage ][ Endore

Seems a Nice Server.. I Will Give a Try When I Can.

Well...My Friend Join Your server And Its So Bad :( 1st Every time Lag! 2nd All server speak Turkey Language And If Someone Isn't from turkey they Pk him And Dissmiss From Clan! 3rd Low Community.. 8-10 People Online And Every Second Lag And Lag. To Sum Up: Dude Try to fix your server because its bad and everyTime Lagging. Also try to make its for all people not a server only for Turkey People :(

There ain't no lag. Those turkey guys are funny, I'm playing with one friend of mine and in A grades we killed necro with epics and like 3 other chars that were with him.

edit:

WTF is with those restarts? At least inform your players before you restart server 3 times in 10 mins. For me it seems like you're having fun kicking em all ><

edit2: ffs when admin said something at least before RR he said it in turkish, rotfl.

Well...My Friend Join Your server And Its So Bad :( 1st Every time Lag! 2nd All server speak Turkey Language And If Someone Isn't from turkey they Pk him And Dissmiss From Clan! 3rd Low Community.. 8-10 People Online And Every Second Lag And Lag. To Sum Up: Dude Try to fix your server because its bad and everyTime Lagging. Also try to make its for all people not a server only for Turkey People :(

[glow=black,2,300]LoL ? We Have Datacenter And We New Open Server 8-Or 10 PPL Is Normal.......[0 LAG][/glow]

Afff...!!! Man hear me i check your server and its so Bad server... Full of lag! And also all speak turkey language :( O.M.G! Please Make your server international and not only for turk peoples :(

Afff...!!! Man hear me i check your server and its so Bad server... Full of lag! And also all speak turkey language :( O.M.G! Please Make your server international and not only for turk peoples :(

Pff you are noob ? www.L2Endore.Com DONT HAVE LAGGGGGGGGGG WE HAVE DATACENTER.........And This Server Internationa...

we have little problem on armors i'm fixed its now not more rr Good Game ....

@samisthegreat

Check ur net connection more have lag only u ?:S

www.l2endore.com online..

Look... Lag maybe its a problem of my inernet connection! But For the internation server as you say you are Wrong! My friend join and all speak turk language and also when he say that he is from greece they dissmiss  him from clan and take him Pk everytime :(