Gracia PART 3 Final Video - Trailers with the new Features

mweinz

Well, for all old-shool players I can honestly say, this really sucks. Because this is no more Lineage 2, it's absolutly new game, which became stupid copy of Lineage 2. C4 client, Interlude client - live! LIVE! LIVEEEEE!

Well, for all old-shool players I can honestly say, this really sucks. Because this is no more Lineage 2, it's absolutly new game, which became stupid copy of Lineage 2. C4 client, Interlude client - live! LIVE! LIVEEEEE!

TOTALY AGREE !!!

Wtf is that ?s84 dual daggers ? capes ? AIRSHIPS ?????

Seriously now, ok they look nice but why so much new things ?

Even if it's already been almost 1 year no1 manage to get dynasty armor yet.

They added all that cool hair assesorys but if u want to craft them u need to farm for like a month or more.

They added 85 lvl wich is almost impossible to get with legit gameplay.They added t3h New islands wich is impossible to farm without needed to cream for hours ''LF pt mem For hellbound'', players staying to varka coz they afraid to loose some xp, especially when u getting high enough to pvp/raid.

I think NC forgot about players, it's like they force u to bot or to totaly quit from life .

• 2 weeks later...

well its tru men +agree

its freake,and i dont like the news chroniques,i will love for ever c4,c6 interlude,many things new,but i dont know one server no official,low rate what u can see the dinasty,xD in low rates or many servers ofc with many ppl like a 2k,u never see this news items if u are look and have time u can be full lvl and learn the news skills xD.c5,Hellbound,Kamael,Gracia and Gracia 2 ,ye cool graphics cool effects but lol,i totaly new style like u say,but the this chroniques sucks,the goods servers for pvp or aniway,u cant see in this chroniques beacuse dont are %100,and wtf that news items?wings,haha dual separator pff,u onli that in l2j high rate,aniiiwaaay

C4,C6 Interlude the best chroniques