enchant

Hello,

I wonder if you have a program to facilitate the enchants or some method q is at least 80% of the chans not go wrong!? Anybody know? Kosglad game on the server, and that the very hard to enchant weapons but has members who have guns and that 22 to 16 and already very difficult, that server and guaranteed 100% of chans only until 3! people as well put 22 guns? someone could give me a hint or pass me a program that works ... This server uses BAKEICE!

thanks.

Huh? I mean you used a big word like facilitate so.....

or some method q?... Rephrase it..

If your looking for a safe enchant system try l2 phx. It works up til c4 I believe.. Thats it.

Huh? I mean you used a big word like facilitate so.....

or some method q?... Rephrase it..

If your looking for a safe enchant system try l2 phx. It works up til c4 I believe.. Thats it.

l2 phx works in 25 % c6 lithuanian servers so its not yet dead :)

google translator lol...

if kosglad is l2off, then there is no enchant bug... if it is l2j, then you should try searching on the forum...

se o kosglad for l2off, não existe bug... se for l2j, da uma procurada no forum ai q deve ter algo...