[Gracia T2 L2J] L2 Vengeance

Sуѕтємƒяєαк

2dqplr5.jpg

L2 Vengeance Highrate Gracia Part 2 Server.

We're a stable highrate PvP based server, With tons of cool events and server features. Our GMs are very outgoing and active, so dont hesitate to ask questions.[Opened 15/12/08,so hurry up!]

Rates:

300x Exp

300x SP

350x Adena

Enchant Rates:

Normal scrolls: 70%

Blessed: 74%

Safe enchant: +4

Max enchant: +20

Server Features:

* Fully working level 81 skills(Forgotten scrolls needed).

* European siege times.

* Custom Farming areas / XP Zones.

* Full gm shop.

* You need to farm to get s80 items.

* Retail like elemental attributes.

* NPC Buffer.

* 24 buffs, 12 dances.

* 2 hour bufftimes, 1 hour prophecy's.

* Automated TvT,DM,CTF events.

* Unique gameplay / system, you can't find this anywhere else!

* Low level protection/Spawn guards/Protected Zones

* Global Gatekeeper/Raid Gatekeeper

* Scrolls are harder to get and you will need to farm for them.

* Custom spawns

* Some char status [bd/sws etc] are slightly edited for greater balance

* Arena manager is added (every 3 hours the one with most pvp on arenas (coli etc) will get a prize)

* Commands to join events -> TvT: .tvtjoin/.tvtleave/.tvtinfo |  CTF: .ctfjoin/.ctfleave/.ctfinfo

* Improved apella as custom armor -> Stats are like s80 but a bit increased (not so much,we don't want it to be imbalanced)

* All raids between 75-90 lvl edited with custom stats and drops.

* Top grade life stones (lvl 76,80) can be dropped in primeval island. (by all mobs on a certain rate)

* This isn't all, but it'll take ages for me to name them all. Visit us to find out all the awesome features we got to offer!

Donations are off and will remain like this till unknown.

Server's specs : http://i40.tinypic.com/29gdbvs.jpg and 1 gbit up/down speed.

Patch: http://rapidshare.com/files/173956007/L2_Vengeance_Patch_v1.0.rar

We're not yet in hopzone,so hurry up and join before everyone else does!

As I Read Server Is Very Good And Worth A Try ... As A Server Tester :P ( I Have Joined Up To 200 Servers )

If The Server Is Unique And It Has Nice Community I Will Stay Until Something Will Go Bad AIgain :/

EDIT : I'll Upload The Patch Here ( RapidShare , Because As I See Right Now The Updater Is Doing Ages )

EDIT : I'll Upload The Patch Here ( RapidShare , Because As I See Right Now The Updater Is Doing Ages )

If the server has an updater why u need to upload the patch ??

Ace must upload it not you ;)

Here Is The Link ( I Suggest Ace To Put It On His 1st Post ) : http://rapidshare.com/files/173956007/L2_Vengeance_Patch_v1.0.rar

SaLeoTragem*=I Like Helping People( Not Only Ace , But Ppl Who Don't Want To Wait 30min to download One Patch )

ok first post updated.

let me remind you this is just a small taste of what the server will look like when it's finished.

we have a very good core developer(10 years of java experience with his mates) and we are about to make one of the best servers.

hope you enjoy and have fun :)

I Really Apreciate His Work...I've Logged In Game.I Want To Know,The Server Will Do Any Wipe??

Also :

* Exp Areas Until 85 level

EDIT 1 : InGame Names Pris0nIsH4rd

No, the server did only 1 small wipe in the beginning but it was planned, so there won't be any more wipes/data loss etc etc.(we keep everyday backup)

We're are working on implementing all of the skills(almost done) and all the rest features that need some fix/edit or whatever.

Our staff includes members that are good in a particular area so that we won't have any probs in core/db/ingame or whatever.

And i forgot to mention that donations are off and will remain like this.

Btw here are the server's specs http://i40.tinypic.com/29gdbvs.jpg and 1 gbit up/down speed.

Nice Server Machine..I Have The Same CPU .I Reconfigured My Motherboard That Was Only For Servers And I Have Done It "Reading" One Nvidia GeForce 280 GTX :P

The Connection Really Rocks.No Lag And Nice GamePlay.I Will Stay Here For Sure.I Totally Suggest This Server To Everyone ! Nice Work GM Team. Keep It Up

ok some updates were done on bd/sws classes -> stats are slightly increased and the sting skill on bd works like deadly blow (but less dmg) [to make these classes more playable]

All farm/xp areas are fixed. Improved apella with custom stats added.

Arena manager is added (every 3 hours the one with most pvp on arenas (coli etc) will get a prize)

I updated the first post with more info about the server and i'll keep editing on every update we make.

Is it gonna have a bright future or is it gonna become an unfamous/corrupted/f*ck'd up server? cause i logged and despite the under-population prob i really liked it.. :D

EDIT :

Maybe remove apella?

guys community will not be a problem, just don't forget we are not in hopzone yet!and NO there will not be any corruption or whatever as each member of the staff is picked very carefully!

Once we are done with everything on our "to do" list we will add the server in hopzone and on every possible forum,believe me lots of ppl will join.

@salvation which apella?the normal one or the custom?

we'll consider it. you can always post your suggestions on forum!

ok another update.Top grade life stones (lvl 76,80) can be dropped in primeval island. (by all mobs on a certain rate)