Th3On3

well

I am realy dissapointed

the server is good

but

10% uptime

2 hours per day and then down

it's realy dissapointed...

Not Now Did you read the latest Announcement?

Take a look:

http://l2eclipse.com/forum/index.php?topic=291.0

Totally fixed the problem so now the server will be up 100% of the time!

Server is back online 100%!

Implemented new CT2 lvl 81 skills.

Retail Raidboss System

New .convert command that turns 2 Apiga to 1 Golden Apiga

New .cancel command that removes ur buffs.

Balanced server economy.

Class PvP Armors.

Implementing class equipment restrictions.

And more!!

Visit us at http://www.l2eclipse.com

Alot of Updates today.

We Added a new GK that looks more stylish! And Also has more locations then our old one!

We Made a new website It looks good, but we have not incorporated alot of the new systems the website is capable of because of issues with the location of the computer.

Hopefully we will get enough money in donations for the server to change location. We plan on hosting in the EU with a computer that Has the capability to hold upwards of 1000 players with the correct configuration.

I Hope you come check out the server and bring friends! Server population is growing we now have about 20 people online and it is a great accomplishment from our once terrible 5 max lol

So Come try our server!

New updates.

Added the armor exception skills to every class so their gear is balanced.

Classes are 80% balanced.

Economy is balanced.

30+ players online.

And new dedicated pc coming soon!

Updates Today:

Fixed / Updated the Gatekeeper

Added images to The Gatekeeper

Divided up the gatekeeper into new sections.

Class balancing is now almost finished - Only a few things left to tweak and adjust

New Dedicated server coming soon. We have 440 Usd we are waiting till we have 500 usd in donations. We will then buy a dedicated server for 3 months. The server will have 8gb of Ram and be Dual Quad core - Thats 8 Cores Total!

So come check out the server!

http://l2eclipse.com

Guys i am back to L2Eclipse! I was away due to some exams but i am back:)

Updates almost everyday,

Nice Community,

Dedicated server coming soon (but we still dont have lag at all)

More events coming

and much more!

Join us now and take a look by your self!

www.L2Eclipse.com

My ingame name is Rapture. feel free to pm me with your suggestions or problems. ty

Uh...admins?...is this your timeline or the advertisment post? Do you really have to post every single -beep-ing update in here?...

End of bullshit...Its so idiotic trying to trow your post in the first 5 of the list...

Also...just spent around 5 minutes on your website

Liquid Ice Head Developer

Anything on the front-end of development to communitty management. He wrote 95% of the server's skill code, He has started been with this project for a long time and he's one of the main employee's of the Eclipse Network.

Should I remember A-Style's typo fixes on archid's skills? Thats how he fixed skills here too? Did he delete the comments in the files and be somehow inproved performance? Im sorry but those comments arent loaded by the server anyway so fail xD

90% of the skills are working (We work hard to daily implement more)

No shit Sherlock...L2J didnt finish the skills because of the lack of informations and you are making them? Do you have some spy inside PlayNC which is telling you the right formulas or youre just writing down some code and hope it's the right one, fooling your players and messing up the ballance?...I sincerly suggest EVERYONE to not try to fix or balance anything inside L2J...you will imbalance it.

Icarus Weapons

CRAZY?!?!? U GOT ICARUS WEAPONS IN CT2.2?!?!? SHARE PLEX!

100% Balanced - 100% Uptime

I just told you above what's the balance all about...You trying to fix skills so Im sure your balance is around 20%

Also I want to make clear the thing that I am not flaming anyone I hate (even ye I hate your "Head Developer" archid typo fixer). I am just telling the truth and I consider myself having enough experience to show my humble opinion about every server on the net that runs under L2J. I am bored of major lead, big times bullshit that every server sells to their customers trying to make them belive they really care and they really work hard. Everyone wants donations! End of story! - Yes I wanted them too and I was going to have a fancy holiday in Hawaii with the money from my players...Care?

Now good luck with your L2Maven server and try to not post every single update you make again please...Dosent look professional at all

EDIT:

Theone...I would like to know the way you improved sieges so much... DS' patch for client packet flood?:D Seriously, you should share that and you will become the God of L2J Packet Handling ... >_>

1st I see other servers posting updates. Why can't I?

2nd Astyle didn't even work on the server ingame. He was community manager - never touched a skill in his life on l2 Eclipse.

3rd L2J may not have - but L2 Eclipse did. We have finished almost all the new CTII Skills. However they are not added to the skill tree yet so only people who have seen them is me and liquid.

4th Yep we do have Icarus. The regular Icarus + the special ones that almost no other server has bothered to implement. They are obtainable in L2 Eclipse through the exclusive crafter and you must gather all the required mats to craft the items.

5th Balance is still under development. But we are further then 20% Almost 80%. Did some large updates just last weekend as in yesterday to fix the balance.

Yes my server runs l2j. Yes i did implement alot of custom patches.

Yes i did implement the flood patch and so have ALOT of other servers...

I know your a smart person and I am not trying to flame you as well, but what are you trying to prove? You post only shows things that all l2 servers do, and u even admit to it yourself? I just do not understand what you are saying, or what you are trying to prove about my server; that i am just like any other l2 admin? That i want to better my server through donations?

I just dont like the people which try to get the shit out of a simple thing. You were trying to make DS' patch looks so OMGWTFPOONZORNOLAG.

And I repeat...There's nothing personal at all and as I can see youre really tryin to get something out of your server...For the professionalism, dont post every update...It looks lame.

My 2 cents...end of story

Nothing changed

also it doesn't worth to play on that server

since there are not developers

stauton makes only updates with eclipse or maven whatever

http://l2jserver.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=28853&page=13

the pet buffer didn't work and asks for help in the forum

If they hire developing staff then they may get more ppl on their server.....