[Share]Preconfigure L2J-Archid Pack(Interlude)

Alloz all....i decide to make one preconfigure pack based on L2J-Archid team yesterday i hope you like it

FEATURES

-= Epic Armors & weapons =-(i dont remember name cause i download it from internet)

-= Dynasty Armors & weapons =- (Gredits to Strike)

-= Dusk Weapons (ALL I FOUND I MXC FOR [iL])(gredits to Imperioum & Gangsta)

-= Custom Shields (gredits to TheRipper)

NPC

-= {Newbie}Buffer ID:51 (Gredits to L2J-Archid Team)

-= {With Shemes} Buffer ID:50 (Gredits to L2J-Archid Team)

-= GM Shop ID:53 (Gredits to L2J-Archid Team)

-= Gatekeeper ID:54 (Gredits to L2J-Archid Team)

-= Custom Shop ID:65533 (Gredits to Strike..also i put all features in this shop)

THIS PACK HAS ANTI-PHX PROTECTION BY DEFAULT!!!!!

-= IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PACK OR OTHER QUESTION ABOUT SERVER ETC FEEL FREE

TO ASK ME

DOWNLOAD LINK ====>  http://rapidshare.com/files/171702853/Preconfigured_Pack_by_sabas.rar

(INCLUDES PATCH)

-= I WORK ONLY 1 DAY FOR THIS PACK SO TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ERRORS TO UPDATE =-

-= IF YOU DONT LIKE MY WORK DONT SPAM IN THE TOPIC =-

-= ADMIN ACCOUNT:user:admin

pass:admin

-= ALL NPCS ARE SPAWNED IN GIRAN CASTLE TOWN!!! =-

-= THIS IS MY FIRST TRY TO MAKE PRECONFIGURE PACK =-

P.S : ITS THE BEST INTERLUDE PACK I HAVE EVER SEE IN JAVA!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!

nice pack

PLS not spam

On : As I see You Were Working All The Day 24 hours.... The Pack Is Awesome .. I suggest it been stickie

EDIT1 : Could You Please Upload It On Other Host File Company because i have some problems with rs

PLS not spam

On : As I see You Were Working All The Day 24 hours.... The Pack Is Awesome .. I suggest it been stickie

EDIT1 : Could You Please Upload It On Other Host File Company because i have some problems with rs

i dont have good upload but i will upload it in this week...no i have made this pack in 4 hours no 24 hours :P

tnx much sabas...nice share...what rev it is??

rev 317

it's a site with diskw?

anyway thnx for credits :D

no the pack dont have diskw...np for the gredits :D

Put it in a collector's account , or in another file hosting page , or i lock this post

I suggest it been stickie

Dude , if evry single fucking pack would be sticky we would have 2 pages of stick's