LF coach for doombringer

* First of all if this is not the correct section please kindly move *

I am looking for someone that has a lot of oly experience with this class in high five and is willing to pass some time with me teaching me about what am doing wrong and how to improve i have watched  i think all the YouTube videos about oly for this class if you want also to watch them with me and explain to me play by play  analysis is also fine everything is welcome. I at the moment play on an oly server ( pm me for name because i don't know if i can put it here)  i can also up a private server only for us to work with and go inside the oly  with our time and make everything we want ( we can do this at the oly server  too)  ,also i like to practice in the betas of servers since i can have all the items .We can speak about my setup i think is correct though, in my opinion experience and guidance is what i lack...

I am  available at all times all days  ,languages of communication  with order are Greek, English and last Italian 

Tips and tricks as replays also acceptable 

If someone of you has a channel or stream, is fine with me to broadcast it while he is teaching me  or  to publish  videos of our teachings 

Sorry for mistakes that i may have made in this text 

Kind regards,

A Noob DB