Starting L2 INT Server -Help

Mannyplz

Question

Hello all, i need some help, i want to start a L2INT Server but i'm not smart enought so i need some help, i installed MySQL, Navicat etc. I go files from L2 PRIMER and anythin should be ready but i dont know how  to lounch it!  thank you.

For haters - im newbie.

5 answers to this question

set your ip or localhost ip to configs gameserver and loginserver and then run startGameServer.bat from gameserver folder and startLoginServer.bat from login folder and you're ready

• Thanks 1

I think something is wrong with your database can't see the top of the error did you install your database?

On 9/29/2018 at 9:55 PM, Designatix said:

I think something is wrong with your database can't see the top of the error did you install your database?

i dont have "datapack" thing, i downloaded L2 PRIMER FILES so.. i dont know how to start the server like that.

2 hours ago, Mannyplz said:

i dont have "datapack" thing, i downloaded L2 PRIMER FILES so.. i dont know how to start the server like that.

then if it has no sql and tools files it should have a backup file for db, you need to run it on your database