interlude [L2J] L 2 N E O

MaxTop

On 8.09.2017 at 10:43 AM, MaxTop said:

If you have proofs then post them here. We are waiting.

Everyday I will add new proofs of new things.
Today farming of olympiad only by one clan, of course reported. Every of them have so much points, that when I win with them I got 5 points, they. 

I will adding it till you wont do nothing with it or you ban me :)

Archmage fighting with B bow. For Cardi feed

Screen one

Screen two

Edited by narciak

Played there for last week but looks like its about to become empty place.

Good things:
- Lagless server

- 24 buff slots

- Reasonable donations (No full items although noblesse characters after 2h of server start while non-donate players were struggling to get B grade was quite funny to see :P)

Bad things:

- Geodata -> Gremlins in MOS, FOG, really? Not to mention multiple game crashes in some places.

- Russian (mainly)  botters - but oh, they are everywhere nowadays. Ofcourse, you can say that there's SmartGuard etc but you can see some "weird acting characters", especially bishops on sps's back  easily. -> Even after reporting players for botting I met them later, so probably nobody checked it anyway.

- If you connect through proxy server sometime when you relog/get dc/get error your character get rolled back for couple minute (not eq, just location of character and subclass) it's really weird.

- Fake online. At opening the 1,5k was possible but each day lot of players were leaving and as of today there were maybe 100 players? Probably less. Website counter is obviously cheated. What's more  after you press Exit Game your character stays logged in (just like in offline shop), so you can see many 'zombie' characters in cities, which is meant to look like there were more players.

Anyway, nice server for 3-4 days until you get EQ, later you will have trouble finding few random people for a rift pt. :)

Edited by Paponku