Goddard/Shutgart/Rune Siege - Ninja exploit

Blitztrager

This exploit shows you how to get inside Goddard/Shutgart/Rune castle without breaking main gates.

As you know Goddard/Shutgart/Rune have a mountain on their back and the other side is far from the siege field.

1) Get Doom Cryer/Arcana Lord with Wyvern.

2) Mount Wyvern

3) Flight to a mountain on castle back and land there.

4) Unmount and summon all your party (or DC if you are Arcana Lord and then whole party).

5) Jump down and make a ninja attack :D or do whatever you want

Note you can make a massive players transfer immediately. Invite other DC from attacking clan. Summon them to a mountain and they will summon others. One action = even 81 players summoned behind enemy backs.

Goddard/Shutgart/Rune castles are yours

Why it's working?

There is a ZMax of the castle zone but will not work in the mouintain.

There was a changeset for recent L2j revision 5317

The purpose of that changeset was to fix these issues.

1) you can not summon players in castle zone during siege.

2) you can not dismount a wyvern in a castle zone during siege.

But .... <Devil Smile> the summoning process is not in castle zone so it will works for you.

This exploit should work on all L2

With last changes it is hard to extend this exploit to other castles but you can try to fly very high above castle and use summon being on Wyvern :D

Enjoy

Credits: Blitztrager for idea with summoning whole army by DC or Arcana Lord :D. Thanks GrisoM :*

PS. There is an article how is/was it working on Official

http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=878569&page=0&fpart=all&vc=1

PS2. Check GrisoM post with detailed screenshoots where exactly you should land with your Wyvern

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=26888.msg181932#msg181932 third exploit

You add (to one or 2 of my exploits ¿i dont remember how many i have done with geo data bugs + Castle xD)

The fact of Call with an Arcana Lord Your PT to where u are

Look this [The third one]

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=26888.msg181932#msg181932

I never thought of summoning them , i just think of getting all the pt or clan 1 by 1 with wyvern but with your way is 10 times easier xD

With last changes it is hard to extend this exploit to other castles but you can try to fly very high above castle and use summon being on Wyvern :D

Dosnt work I have try it some months ago (just in crappy geodata servers [Almost all ;P] But i play good servers :()

That's right GrisoM - you was first with Wyvern exploit posted in forum. Even more you have great detailed screenshoots :D

I never thought of summoning them , i just think of getting all the pt or clan 1 by 1 with wyvern but with your way is 10 times easier xD

Yes this way you can move whole army in few seconds :)

Let me change Credits :D

i really like how it's called: "ninja" attack :))

And what does that have to do with the post? -1 Stop spamming dude

put to 100 pots please, 200 its many =[.

The next one that post here with out the count that is necesary wins - from me

Take care

put to 100 pots please, 200 its many =[.

for what reason ??? u spammed exploits section with bullsh**" spam posts ( i reported those "spam posts" 2 weeks ago), now u have 60 posts in what, less than 1 month and still say "i want this post on 100 posts"???? looooooooooooooooooooooooool

be careful, cause im on the hunt and reporting of spammers like you,ur lucky admins dont noticed that yet...

EDIT: sorry to post here, but i've been checking a lot of topics in all sections (exploits, general,bots) and nothing has happened to spammers i 've reported.

and this post is fresh new, if u think its spam delete it

• 2 months later...

Arent wyverns illegal on sieges?Gm will start jailing if u go in without u broke doors :/

Its cool tho if u can attack from their back or get castle without kill no1 lol