[The new changes in l2 final part or gracia2]

GrisoM

Omg it was true ...

http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciapt2_07.html

Read this:

* An "Adventurers' Guide" NPC has been added to Hunters Village.

* An "Underground Coliseum Helper" NPC (pictured above) has been added to the Underground Coliseum.

A bot reporting button (pictured below) has been added to the Actions window.

* A "My Teleports" icon has been added to the Action Window under Basic Actions. This button is not completely functional yet.

AAAAAAAAAA they are going to Catchs us =/

Ofc they cant stop it but whit this they will catch a lot of people ..

90% of retail uses bots. x1 rate is hard without bots =/

I thinks is a lower % not evry one cant bot and escape

In x1 in 2-3 years u can have 1 char lvl 76 whit sub 76 if u have clan hall and 1 buffer ¬¬

Ofc they cant stop it but whit this they will catch a lot of people ..

I thinks is a lower % not evry one cant bot and escape

In x1 in 2-3 years u can have 1 char lvl 76 whit sub 76 if u have clan hall and 1 buffer ¬¬

well friend did Sh 79 + sub he 74 in 3 month with full bot party ( non stop boting )

+ alt chars BD 78 + ES 78

Kinda cool

Edit : on Luna server

I think ncsoft is making their last words on l2 since most people will sooner or later quit for the old WoW or the new warhammer online or even better for Aion (which I personally wait too).

They try to immitate WoW in most things but they never understood that people quit l2 not because there was not "bot button" or because mages never did m.crits even with full buffs, or because there were no battlegrounds etc.

People quit l2 because it is deadly stupid what one has to do to get lvled and even worse what it needs to get items. In wow you lvl up fast which is not very good because everyone hit top lvl, but at least you get the tiems on your personal try not because a whole clan helped you or because your daddy gave you money to e-bay.