[Share][Trick] A nice way to make other player PK. [Lain's Way]

Lain

Oh ye lol it works,damn i was in the same place when u did this :D teleported and saw pk dwarf running and killed him just no drop :D . Haha lol i see myself in picture :DD

Lol ^^ Ye pitty no drop, but anyways the dwarf didn't have any good items.

1 mob it's not enough XD

A was doing something like this, but first I have being PK, then beat mobs until my karma was very small. And then I have search for some noob who want to kill PK... and the rest like in screens ;D

didn't wokred for me , but if its work u can be baned with screenshot by others players :P

u cannot be banned for that, if u are then leave server...

this trick used to work on c4 for me (good items :D) but in l2core c6 is a little strange dunno why, sometimes ur pk and kill one mob and ur white, and sometimes u do that and ur pink (flagged) dunno why, its a little strange, someone else noticed that? (l2core players)

• 4 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• From my personal experiences 🙂   Few months ago I decided to create my own Essence project. Project needs website, and I do not specialize in frontend development (t.y. i can make web work, but it won't be pretty for eye). So I search and find a guy in Discord, which claims he can make me a good looking HTML website for 30 EUR, prove some screenshots from his previous work. I agree. 1 week later, I get my HTML website, make few changes to contents, update URLs and upload it to FTP. Site looks good, I am happy that this headache is no more.   Two months passes. I scroll through other Essence servers scouting for good ideas. Suddenly I open one of russians project website and.. it's the same website as one I have 😉 perfectly absolutely same layout, colours, etc etc etc. I contact my guy to ask what the hell, to get blocked 😉  So I find a weekend worth of my time. Find HTML5 boilerplate generator and ask it to include Bootstrap 5 and some other stuff. Open Bootstrap documentation, drink two energy drinks on instant and start working my backend-inspired HTML black magic... Once I found suiting firefly effect for header, result looked oikay for me: Absolutely no magic or beauty here, but: * Unique (and probably nobody cares to rip it) * Done for free in ~10 hours by non-frontend dev * Most modern browsers friendly * Completely static content, loads instantly. No PHP at all * Sidebar statuses (online, pvp, pk) are pulled from account manager REST API endpoint and is cached for 5 minutes. Account manager runs separately from website frontend and has access to server DB. Where could/will it get better? * Code in Vue instead of HTML - time concerns only, but Vue is superior compared to HTML/PHP to support desktop/mobile and implement other cool stuff  
    • Need cheap aged discord accounts ? :  https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt DISCORD USERNAME : utchiha_market TELEGRAM : https://t.me/utchiha_market Discover new products in our exclusive server today : https://discord.gg/hoodservices
    • i've copyed the files from a server that has it , like all except system folder to another that didn't had the feature and it worked but i can't find any file to resemble save acc or something
    • I'm using linux for the proxy and after 5-6 hours the aplication L2Proxy gets closed without any error, what can be or what do u recomend me? 
  • Topics