How to get B: Grade JEWLS?????

@marsic2 1 more of this spams and i will - u boy u have 400 post and u still dont know the rules? my god..

@Drakwolf i use to play in a 20x rate whit a sph i tell u the easyiest way (if the server has big community) w8 till u lvl up hige and save adena and buy it from another person. why? Beacuse Craft drive u crazy (no one ever sell what u want and if u want to make it your self u have to go till the ass of the world to find 1 material xD)

that way i bught full dc and maj jewels robe and well the rest we got it from drop of raid bosses ^^

In server A S and S80 items are buyed wit items from quests:  dragonplasm, necroplasm , torches , varka aliance prove, S item prove , and is realy EXAUSTING to get this , i am thinking to make max enchant B grade and get then directly dynasty, I HATE LONG QUESTS

i play in low rate server. the best you can do (in my opinion) is: None grade _> C grade _> A Grade.

So when you reach 61, you have materials, money etc to craft A grade.. And when high lvl you start quest for S grade recipes and so  ;)

PS-( at 52 can have B grade shadow weapon)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

get a spoiler to go with u spoil some recs and keys,

or buy them really cheap BO (Black Ore) sets shouldnt be expensive, full or just recipes and mats

their really easy to get

but best you just get A or S with S just do HS quest and run a bit with good luck.