[Preview] Gracia Final (Part 2)

Mijuki

u warned me for what? where u see spam? btw bro all topics have spams if u call this spam! <> if u mean about double post, btw brw double replys, double Quotes from another users allowed! <> <

thats why modify button is

That is just fucked up xD that new dragon i guess it will be weak against fire ;P

Bah has i predict any way this will be another boring chronicle :(

well, About the Video...I uploaded a New One..I will replace the Link in the Video reply..

Edited Music (the old track was long 5.12, the new video is with 3 tracks and 0 seconds are without music XD)

Also, the Music is from the Movie 300 ! ;D

p.s. Yeah, I suppose the new Boss will be Weak to Fire, extremely resistent to Water/Wind XD

I just finish watching another video in another page and i have to say w0w there will be like 10 more new pets 2 more ridable pets new raidbosses , that flying ship is something out of this world xD , the new wierd armors =O and nc steel from this undergrown pages like mxc The dagger duals O.O did u see that? is fucking crazy xD dual dagger skills =O

+ I would like that some one hack and get those new armors from the last gracia version and adapt it to hellbound and IL ;P

This koreans are crazy :$

What About the New Soundtrack of the New Video ? XD

From 2:29 4:08 = EPIC i love that sound track can u tell me the name? + (kind off topic but, if u know the one from the 1 movie of star wars u know that where kenobi and his teacher fights vs darth mahoul? =P)

I used :

04. Tyler Bates - Returns A King.mp3

17. Tyler Bates - Fever Dream.mp3

12. Tyler Bates - The Hot Gates.mp3

(p.s. I have to See about what are you talking about XD) => MSN !