Weaver's Colorful Dress

Flux

Hello again!

I've recently been playing a private server with about 80 online people, and one of those 80 was an absolute beast!! 

He was able to kill up to 4 people alone before dying. Many people said he was a hacker and when the GM checked on him the guy had something weird on the Shirt slot. It was called: Weaver's Colorful Dress. I'm not sure if that is a custom item but the GM said it increases ALL stats by +5. I'm not sure if there is a quest to get this item or if it's custom or the GM himself is fooling around and that's why I'm writing this thread to know more about this mysterious thing. If anyone is able to help me know it will be very useful :) Thanks!

Hello again!

I've recently been playing a private server with about 80 online people, and one of those 80 was an absolute beast!!

He was able to kill up to 4 people alone before dying. Many people said he was a hacker and when the GM checked on him the guy had something weird on the Shirt slot. It was called: Weaver's Colorful Dress. I'm not sure if that is a custom item but the GM said it increases ALL stats by +5. I'm not sure if there is a quest to get this item or if it's custom or the GM himself is fooling around and that's why I'm writing this thread to know more about this mysterious thing. If anyone is able to help me know it will be very useful :) Thanks!

This item is untradeable. Just gm can give it, so is probably gm friend. Not sure if this item add +5 all stats.