L2phx closed when i start l2.exe

I joined to Interlude L2OFF server to test l2phx.

Well, i start l2phx correctly but when i start l2.exe then l2phx get closed appearing a window like Confirm? YES NO

I dont know what class of protection have this server... i tried to kill GG with methods searched on this forum but all get me an error :S

Anyone can help me?

Regards!

it works in l2off alos and it should'nt exit. the fact that you can't use it to exploit depends on the server's protection.

how can i know what type of protection have server where i trying to test l2phx?

l2phx can works in all servers!but every server have got a protection...

u try to do this:1 run lineage2/ 2 close the process gameguard.des+gameguard.exe/ 3 go to sistem folder of lineage2 into system and delete or move the folder gameguard.it/ 4 delete in system folder the file called gameguard.des

then retry to start before l2phx and then l2...good luck

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I joined to Interlude L2OFF server to test l2phx.

Well, i start l2phx correctly but when i start l2.exe then l2phx get closed appearing a window like Confirm? YES NO

No! it works on l2j only

I dont know what class of protection have this server... i tried to kill GG with methods searched on this forum but all get me an error :S

Anyone can help me?

Regards!

First you need to disable gg (many patches here, just search)

Then if your srv uses some kinda laucher u should disable it somehow couse it kills other programs :D if not run from l2.exe and try phx. If when you login you don't see packets or in phx mesage like refused to connect... apears then your server is protected..

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...