L2Arena.net , Any Success With Bots? L2Net?

MerLord

Something other than Adrenaline?

Any links to download it? Thank :)

EDIT: Spelling

U need pay ofc, stop try bot in servers with protection (idk if u srrver have), u just lose time

If u want bot for free just dont bot

U need pay ofc, stop try bot in servers with protection (idk if u srrver have), u just lose time

So polite. 

I'm playing L2 max for another 1-2 month, it would be nice to use L2net and not having to get familiar with new softwares. Just trying to remember the old times.

So polite.

I'm playing L2 max for another 1-2 month, it would be nice to use L2net and not having to get familiar with new softwares. Just trying to remember the old times.

If server have bot protection you cant use l2net, just adrenaline

Btw is very easy bot

w here i can buy one license ? and who much is the price :/

w here i can buy one license ? and who much is the price :/

20$ in lineage2bot.com

Or u can take license in this forum for 11$ but u dont have official forum acces (is useles)

• 3 weeks later...

20$ in lineage2bot.com

Or u can take license in this forum for 11$ but u dont have official forum acces (is useles)

$20 per client. You can use for 1 Window per month, gotta get a new key next month. So what is it, if I want to use another client I gotta buy another key? 

L2Net used to have lifetime keys, min $ for donation. 

Here are more limitation: 

• License A and C (1 window) allow you to use bot in 1 Lineage client, so to bot on more boxes you need more license keys.
  • To play on EU Classic server (4game) you can ONLY use license C.
  • To play on RUS or private Classic server you can ONLY use license A.
  • To play on private servers with Smart-guard antibot - you can ONLY use license B (limited one won't work).
  • License keys works for 31 days, counted from first use in bot and needs to be bought again to continue of use.
  • License keys has no expire date - you can buy and store them for future use.
  • Adrenalin doesn't bypass box limit of your server, so keep that in mind when selecting license and amount.
  • There is no trial (disabled after abuses) or lifetime licenses.
  • You can move your license to other PCs freely, any time you want - but it can be used only on 1 PC at same time.
Edited by MerLord