Sinnocent's L2 Advertising Service.

Sinnocent's Advertising Campaigns

Greetings, I am offering to advertise your server on dozens of L2 related forums(similar like MxC) and active L2 clan forums(Over 200), collected over the years. Why am I posting in this section? - Because I only advertise L2 servers, considering all the forums/websites I have collected are mainly related to L2, so L2 servers are most effective too advertise there, rather than advertising a WoW server on an L2 related forum.. get it?

Why don't I post my list of forums/websites? - Why would I do that? I would lose business then, if you use my service, you should know how to use traffic tracking on your website.

Do I only advertise to English based communities?  No - my list of forums consist of mostly English based communities, but there are also Polish, Russian, Greek, Czech, Lithuanian, Brazilian and more. So you will get players from all around the world.

Will I advertise ingame on other servers?  With extra cost I can do that for you, I have scripts that mail/pm players over and over again, ask about it on Skype.

What you all want to know.....

PRICE?

Basic Campaign: $25.00 - A basic campaign will get your server advertised on all of the forums I have collected.

Advanced Campaign: $40.00 - An advanced campaign will get your server advertised on all forums and will also be updated and the advertisement threads will be bumped daily for a month.

Note: I ONLY accept Paypal.

Contact me, if you want to discuss more:
Or you can PM me here, I'm active.

Edited by Sinnocent

• 3 weeks later...

I recently decided too turn this into a business( will be launching a website eventually ). So I haven't any customers build up yet. I can assure you thought, its worth it.

Edited by Sinnocent

• 4 weeks later...