Sell Prp On Eu Classic Skelth 59Lvl

becarefull guys this seems fishy, asked for the name to look it up and he claims it dosent show for some reason(well oki there could be an error) i then asked i fthe acc was open he said yes, but when i asked to meet him ingame to make sure the char was there he went silent, yet he is posting in other posts. so if your buying make sure you verifie the char is on the correct server and not on a freeshard as he keeps wanting to show a ss of a char of that lvl.

not saying its a scam but it sure seems fishy that he cant/dosent want to prove its there.

becarefull guys this seems fishy, asked for the name to look it up and he claims it dosent show for some reason(well oki there could be an error) i then asked i fthe acc was open he said yes, but when i asked to meet him ingame to make sure the char was there he went silent, yet he is posting in other posts. so if your buying make sure you verifie the char is on the correct server and not on a freeshard as he keeps wanting to show a ss of a char of that lvl.

not saying its a scam but it sure seems fishy that he cant/dosent want to prove its there.

Sorry I didnt respond to you. I said lets go on skype,because I'm not checking this forum that much. Plus I found other guy who pays more,so sorry ;/

ofc your did as we never agreed on a price lol good try tho, and you say u dont check the forums that often yet after i asked to see it ingame you bumped a post and posted in another topic so again nice try clearly a scam now that you all of a sudden sold it for more? we never agreed on price as i said from start i wanted to check up on it before makeing an offer :P

for everyone else watch out if he trys to sell you anything, if u want to know what skype he is useing send me a pm as iam not sure iam allowed to post that in an open post.

the same guy send me a msg on 3 diffrent accounts wanting to sell excatly the accounts i was looking for, all 3 used the same skype. once i asked to see the char ingame on skelth they went offline and never hear back from them, so i can confirm that it smells extreamly fishy and most likely is a scam as they cant provide any proof of the chars except a ss with  no names, when asked for the names they claimed for some reason the name would not show up on the servers own ranking :P

dont trust this dude(s)