interlude [L2J] L2Sanyed

L2Sanyed

And where is the problem? Other people open 100 season srvs and your problem is to us? If you don't like something don't post . 

I've got no program about it. You've failed twice already in like a month. You've got nothing interesting on your servers . same shits running for years , you were unlucky/handless tho even to advertise it thats why you hitted 5 people activity. On the other hand you were corrupted on your pride style server even with 5 people thats why you had to rollback the server for 3 days coz of corruption and from 5 people activity you went to 3.

I've got nothing to fight with you. I've tried your server. TBH it was decent as pride like, it was easy enough to farm instead of spending a life to get them but suddenly it didnt work well and you got no luck to get activity. From your low activity tho you lost even these people because they figured out about the corruption (everyone knew that Pasxalia got stuff from your team, you even had to rollback your server because of that.)