So What About Lineage 2 From Your Phone?

Elfo

I was wondering, as the tech goes on and as everyone has either an android or an iphone but not the time to be on the pc,

what about an app that logs you in the server when you can't login through the PC and uses your player, stats and items to do things like

trade, or mob farming when you are not on the pc but you are on your phone?

This can include many extension from the suggestions that you might have.

I'm not saying i will do it. I am asking what you think.

Both of them are not what i am talking about.

This literally logs you in but then your phone cannot do much.

I'm talking about the whole l2 experience at your phone. This thing just sends packets but you literally have no idea whats going on around you and it is very limited.

Both of them are not what i am talking about.

This literally logs you in but then your phone cannot do much.

I'm talking about the whole l2 experience at your phone. This thing just sends packets but you literally have no idea whats going on around you and it is very limited.

You can't have the whole l2 experience at your phone obviously for too many reasons.

You can't have the whole l2 experience at your phone obviously for too many reasons.

Obviously but you can have most of the features. If the guy on those apps had no pc next to him he would have no idea what the fuck is going on.

What i am talking about is giving as much as possible from the server to the user.