Need Developers~

Thxz21

Question

16 hours of work later i managed to get the loging server and the game server runing !!!!!

Im at a new problem now. I cant connect to my own server . I tryed useing the defult system and changeing the l2.bin into an exe everything gose well untill i get to the login and i have gameguard error 150 or 153 depending on the tweeking i do trying to connect. I then decided to try useing someone elses system and changeing the l2.ini file With File Edit CT2.6 BUT nothing worked. there is something that im missing thats in there system folders that i cant create for mine. SOOOOOOO I resulted to just changeing my host to 127.0.0.1 l2auth.lineage2.com    That Didint work either.... Im pretty much stumped at this project hahahaha Im just trying to get the server to be lan i couldnt imagein geting the server to actualy become live along with ddos protection. Anyway if U know of A Clean System folder That i can Use That Wont give me any Game guard errors For an h5 Client Please let me know man .  i have already tryed the one on the following link ----> http://www.maxcheate...s-file-editors/ . This is Really Frustrating me I just wish i had More knowledge So if you willing to help me pm me or add me on skype at Thxxxzz but i just dont want to go to thiese money hungry projects I want my own ^^. ~ Thxz

3 answers to this question