DUAL BOXING dragon network

ISNT there any way to make dua;l boxing except opening 2 fucking game windows?

i get EXTREME lag my CPU goes crazy and above all sometimes i get critical error and i have to retsart all again..

gets me so mad that i broken my mouse hitting it yesterday!

----

please tell me another way to dualbox

U want a way to open 2 or more clients and u dont want that your game to be lagged?

Well There are many ways to open more than 2 clients but u will always have lag

To reduce lag and play better (whit out your cpu going crazy) u can download the preatorian anti lag patch or press alt + p in game (so your graphics go low) and u can take out shadows and bla bla so you can make your game lighter

The other way is use walker xD u can open 20 clients whit no lag =P but u didnt ask in bot section so that is not the answer :P

U want a way to open 2 or more clients and u dont want that your game to be lagged?

Well There are many ways to open more than 2 clients but u will always have lag

To reduce lag and play better (whit out your cpu going crazy) u can download the preatorian anti lag patch or press alt + p in game (so your graphics go low) and u can take out shadows and bla bla so you can make your game lighter

The other way is use walker xD u can open 20 clients whit no lag =P but u didnt ask in bot section so that is not the answer :P

i just managed to make l2walker WORK dude and... IT OWNS :)) yep no lag and ALT+P great ideea also!!

thanx man!! you rock! :D