Hello! Thank you, top C-B available in shop, anything higher needs crafted or buy from another player, or raid drop ofc.

for me, it would be great to add till S Grades on gm shop and other grades from craft

Wel, by default, you can buy a-grade from luxury shop in high five. I can simply add a-grade to the gmshop, sure.

just an A-Grade will be a big help for mages/duelists since the mages won't get S Grade armors, they will get DC and the duelists will take Tallum, think about adding S Grades as well i don't think it's that bad on x30 server, but ofc this is just my opinion :)

Updated 1st post.

-Launch Dec 5.

-Item auctions initial bid price has been increased drastically for S84 items.
-Added item to "block" EXP gain.
-You will be able to purchase up to A-grade items with adena(increased from B-grade)
-Enchant rate boosted form 66 to 70%(75% on weekends)

-CoV/Prophecies increased from 5mins retail to 20minutes.

-Enchanting dances/songs on +time will significantly increase buff time(up to 20 minutes on max enchant).

Edited by Vile

Updated 1st post.

-Launch Dec 5.

-Item auctions initial bid price has been increased drastically for S84 items.

-Added item to "block" EXP gain.

-You will be able to purchase up to A-grade items with adena(increased from B-grade)

-Enchant rate boosted form 66 to 70%(75% on weekends)

-CoV/Prophecies increased from 5mins retail to 20minutes.

-Enchanting dances/songs on +time will significantly increase buff time(up to 20 minutes on max enchant).

very nice, i like ur updates :)