Eva's Templar

Yo guys, I'm not new in l2 but I'm sure pretty new on tanks.... I see many tanks especially in Olympiad fighting with Icarus Sawsword. Maybe my question is so newbie but wtf? I am talking about H5 servers where you can get a vesper weapon easily ( if you ain't playing mid-high rate servers). Is there a reason for that?

Yo guys, I'm not new in l2 but I'm sure pretty new on tanks.... I see many tanks especially in Olympiad fighting with Icarus Sawsword. Maybe my question is so newbie but wtf? I am talking about H5 servers where you can get a vesper weapon easily ( if you ain't playing mid-high rate servers). Is there a reason for that?

He used it maybe combine of these reasons: Good Aug + Masterwork, beside it, nothing special about Icarus. Vesper (Masterwork) or top s84 still the best choice.

He used it maybe combine of these reasons: Good Aug + Masterwork, beside it, nothing special about Icarus. Vesper (Masterwork) or top s84 still the best choice.

Exactly as mentioned here,this combination can be deadly,also do not forget that eva templar is one of the best oly classes.If the user does combos like dat its hard to stop,thats why there is no need of vesper sword.Same can be happen on phoenix knights too