interlude [L2Off] - L2Vendetta Reborn

L2Vendetta

I am not Pyromaker, and i am not trying to impersonate him. I used l2vendetta old name just because i liked the server and that's all.

I don't have any relation with l2-vendetta real server, and i am saying it at my frontpage (in case you gone to my website you will see that).

I will get in touch with Pyromaker about the name, to clear this situation. In case that we won't find solution and he don't want to use this name i will change the server name. That's all, i do not have any special bond with the name.
I just used the name because i really liked the old l2-v server and i would like to see those old players here again, that's all!

About my server files, i want to mention that they are l2off interlude from vanganth and edited from me. You will see on the server start, that everythng is really good coded, i can assure you for that!

About my website, in case you do not know this layout is shared from upug into maxcheaters, and maybe other servers used it too. It isn't them and the fact that they used it before me doesn't give the ownership to them. The layout designed/coded from upug. And at least i am the only from all them which gives the right credits to the designer (http://imgur.com/LVhNaSM - also url to his facebook). It isn't legit? Also, the control panel, forum integration, automatic scripts are coded from me. If you browse to my site you will understand that.

Any other question my friends ?

Have a nice day!

Edited by L2Vendetta