Searching For L2 Start(Log In) Logo Create Tutorial.

Intriga

Hello, as in my topic written, I'm searching for tutorial of lineage2 start logo making (LOBBY) .

Simple icon , or moving icon. Or just a word . Would be great!

One example.

1d786ecfbe0228e7bf8ac447e47492d5129.png

Hello, as in my topic written, I'm searching for tutorial of lineage2 start logo making (LOBBY) .

Simple icon , or moving icon. Or just a word . Would be great!

One example.

1d786ecfbe0228e7bf8ac447e47492d5129.png

LoL thats my work =D on photo, ands its pretty old !

About those copyrights - they are 3D letters, you cant make them as simple texture, you have to make a mesh(model too)

LoL thats my work =D on photo, ands its pretty old !

About those copyrights - they are 3D letters, you cant make them as simple texture, you have to make a mesh(model too)

you changed the retail one or it's a new one? (i don't remember where is placed the retail one that's why i'm asking)

you changed the retail one or it's a new one? (i don't remember where is placed the retail one that's why i'm asking)

yeah i changed it, but its too old stuff, now i can make like 80-90% identical for  High five ! And 60-70% for interlude!

yeah i changed it, but its too old stuff, now i can make like 80-90% identical for  High five ! And 60-70% for interlude!

you can make the texture and import it with l2tool with the same way as Loading Screen?

you can make the texture and import it with l2tool with the same way as Loading Screen?

Well its not texture only, its 3d model  + texture !

I can make it even special effect not just model.

Well its not texture only, its 3d model  + texture !

I can make it even special effect not just model.

so if i try to import it with the way i told you it won't work?

well that depends on what you want to import.

i just want to replace the logo for example and place my own logo (i already did this for the login screen the upper logo) but didn't checked about that one

i just want to replace the logo for example and place my own logo (i already did this for the login screen the upper logo) but didn't checked about that one

well you can do this if your logo is 2D texture, if you want 3D letters just adding textures wont be enough ;) thats logic ! you cant get same effect as i made on first image(on topic starter post).

Edited by LightFusion

well you can do this if your logo is 2D texture, if you want 3D letters just adding textures wont be enough ;) thats logic ! you cant get same effect as i made on first image(on topic starter post).

yup ofc, i was just asking for a normal logo not a 3D one

anyway thank you mate

you can edit the logo on the left side in localization ini (i remember its mini-logo or whatever)

yes its only 2d

it will work if i create my own logo/texture and just change the name of texture there?