Interlude Mid-Pvp Server.

Hello guys, as title says i'm looking for Mid-PvP Interlude Server.

Some info about what i'm looking for:

• Exp/Sp Rates: x50-x100
  • Adena/Drop Rates: High (By saying high i mean if Exp Rates are x50 i want Adena Rates x60 for example)
  • Custom Zones for 76+ Level
  • Gm Shop up to B Grade
  • Custom Shop up to A-S Items for custom farm coins collected from Custom Zones
  • RB Jewels @ Vote Shop (not that easy to take them) or via Custom Shop (I don't want raids for RB Jewels)
  • At least 3 Events (Ofc more events will be just great)
  • Enchant Rates: Normal 50%-70% and Blessed 70%-100% (I don't want crystal enchants)

Things i don't want:

• A-S Grade items with craft
  • RB Jewels from Raid Bosses (If you don't know why, it's just cause a clan with most members will dominate them and the rest people will playing pvp with tatteo)
  • Custom Items with crazy stats (A tattoo will be fine but no more than a custom tattoo)
  • Useful vote reward (I don't care if your server gives a lifestone for my weapon, i want custom coins which you can buy some cool items from a custom shop or at least something that will be usefull, something that people will need and if i'm a newbie i can sell them in order to get my first items)

If your server is what i'm looking for, make a reply here :)
Thanks for your time.
Regards, Psyancy!

Thanks for your time mate, but as i said i don't want custom items!
I love retail and i love farm, but i don't have the time now for a low rate with craft,buffers,etc that's why i'm looking for this type of server.

Thanks for your time mate, but as i said i don't want custom items!

I love retail and i love farm, but i don't have the time now for a low rate with craft,buffers,etc that's why i'm looking for this type of server.

sorry for bothering the armors got retail stats from normal s grades and theres only benefits on special ability like , a little evasion or a little speed or decrease reuse time and so on. Its a new structure to set up your character as you like , but thanks for your time checking it 

sorry for bothering the armors got retail stats from normal s grades and theres only benefits on special ability like , a little evasion or a little speed or decrease reuse time and so on. Its a new structure to set up your character as you like , but thanks for your time checking it 

well, that's a nice idea..

i will recheck your features and i will let you know :) thank you again mate