interlude L2J Cresendo

Akken

Hello maxcheaters, as i ve seen from my POV there are none fun servers to play on so i decided to try my luck on a new pvp project.

The features go like that:

Experience:

It is not necessary it will be instant level 80 with a nice starting spot

Equipment on start A Grade , (No Dark Crystal/Tallum).

You will need some Legency Coins to get s grade / a grade equipment (about 10 mins or less farm) with peace and none peace zones

Enchants:

Safe +15

Max +18 

When you buy any enchantable equipment from shop it will be +15 automatically , crystal scrolls are droppable through grandbosses or votes.

Blessed/Normal Scrolls are removed

PvP Armors:

You will need a Fighters Blessing Stone that is dropable with 30% from our Mini Raids Zone (not safe)

PvP Armors will boost your Physical Dmg + 4% , Magical Damage +2.5% and Skill Damage +3%

PvP Special Abilities: 

You will need aswell x2 Fighters Blessing Stone to make your weapon to PvP Special Ability.

PvP special ability example: Angel Slayer PvP Haste will have +2% more boost than the normal

Epic jewls:

Retail like , only from raids but all grandbosses have 3 hours respawn except valakas that is 12 hours

Accesories:

Will give +100 pdef / +150 mdef and can be obtained from Events 

PvP Mask: 

Dropable from Valakas and boosts your evasion to +2 pdef +200 mdef +250 patk +150 matk +350 right slot 

Olympiad:

3 Days competition , you get pvp kills from it after killing opponent and you will need 25 pvps to join olympiad

Nobless: 

You got to kill barakiel that will drop Barakiel Blessing staff , double left click and you will become nobless

More stuff under development , opinions accepted we still need work but at least the main idea is developed until now

Edited by Akken