How did u start playing L2 and tell us about it!

Drakwolf

i started playing lineage from c4 in a server called revenge.i was playing 6 months there and i made only 2 players lvl 61.....but then someone stole my acount!!!:-@. Then i saw my brother one day playing in a very different server where u started playing with 800 casting speed!!!. It was a very noob server but it was...it is...and it going to continiou being my best l2 server!!!. The server was called immortal some people are still playing in it but the administrator realized that it is a noob server and made it low rate:-@!!!. This server started from c5 AND NOW IS gracias part 2!!!. The site is www.immortal-games.net if someone want to join...Thank you!!!:-)

• 5 weeks later...

Uh uh uh ... What are u doing to me ^^

Well .. i started on c4 , L2 dex (x4) at a net-caffe' along with some other friends (we were 13 years old btw) . First  , i killed that magical gremlin , and scared out when saw the lvl up effect ^^ the nice thing bout the net-caffe is that at lvl 10 i learned about soulshots !! [an older guy told me 'bout them] . Too bad he didn't learned me i can make them activate automaticaly [i was hitting f1(attack)+f2(soulshots)] lol . MY very first class was a dorf , i stayied like .. hmmm 2 weeks to lv it up to 20 and i was proud of it(lol) . Then some guy traded me and gave me some C armors+duals . Well ... till level 31 i killed with that equip , didn't matter my att spd was like 200 (who gave a -beep-) . Then i quit it for ~half year till the internet arrived in my home . Then , i started a sph and lvled it up to 56 finally .. BUT , you don't wanna know how long it took me to make the 2nd class LOL (like 1 month) .

The next problem was: OMG I'M SO BOORED ! this game is such a piece of sh1t , i wanna change something ! Then : BLING ! Some friend told me about high rates . OK ! problem: how the -beep- do i change the server ? Hmm .. Tryied the how to connect .. not working , tryied posting on forum "PLS HELP ME I CANT CONNECT" .. i got banned .. till some friend came at my house and installed the patch for me =D (this happened after 3-4 months on dex) And after a bounch of server changed , i got on evolva (c5) where i playied for 7-8 months . Loved that server , had a superb clan , superb enemyies .. all went good till the hoster fcked up :)

And here I am , who would ever tought i were still playing after 3 years of l2 ^^

That's my story , thanks for the topic and nice stories everybody :)

Merry Christmas !

Well,I started playing L2 when a net cafee opened in my hometown before 5 or 6 years................All the children were playing COD2 or CS 1.6.............One day i saw an old friend playing L2..........i liked it andhe learned me how to play.............

The End xD

i heard about this game by a friend of mine i started in a c3 server 5x rate i didn't know anything about ss for about 20 level :D i had no money to teleport and none explained me what was an SA :D i learned to play better in my second server with my clan

I started playing L2 very early in my age.

I knew about L2 because some of my friends were playing it and they invited me to play, so I did.

After playing L2 for the first time ( Chronicle 1 ) I loved it! And started playing, I also tried Official but didnt went to well.

So now I'm playing on a high/mid rates servers so I dont have to grind too much. Still love L2! Love the pvp style!