ur way to make money

zazazaza

hi all

i created this topic to know if my way to make money is good ^^ and to compare it to the other players and ofc , no need exploit/dupe/bug pls ^^ just an legal things

my way is : to open box's with TH but itsn't enought :d

we could talk a lot about this but i will tell u the fastest and easy ways to get adena in low and hige rate servers (at least i use this methods)

Low servers 1x-5x rates

U know that in low the only way to make the good money is whit a dwarf (specially the bh) any way the artisian also makes good money from they crafting

Well if u want to get good adena u must have patience in low servers .. for example lets see u r a noob and u have only 200k so what should u do? The classic Buy cheap Sell expensive ^^ belive me people always make mistakes or dosnt know the real prize of a D grade weapon or a low c so whit this u can take good adena in the middle .... Remember u dont have to only kill mobs and sell your mats There is a bunch of quests make to do adena just see in pm fun

Hige rate 50 - 10.000 <-(xD)

well in regular hige rate servers u have the command .deposit and .withdraw so there is 2 easy ways to make the good money

1 Make a Warlod

2 Make a sps or a sph

why ? warlod have the skill to increase the ammount mobs that spear can hit (and belive me if u go to zones where the mods are more than ppls in server u will have some fun)

why sps or sph? seens interlude this 2 classes get the skill aura Flash skill , this skill hits a lot of mobs and whit fast reuse skill time (also u can hit whit Aqua Splash in sps or whit sph Tempest)

This are the fastest ways to get adena in hige rate servers

Now there is places where u can go but the best places, i just know how to go whit bugs and u said NO BUGS so GG =P

ur things are good all , but

legal things? make a "good" friend, join his clan, wait some weeks, then he will give u items, and u /leave.

if u scame , u get banned (dragon network) dragon x15 server , GM's are Overpowred now XD

and if someone can help me , i have draco set and 80 coin , i wanna have dynasty cost 150 what i can do to have it ? :d all i done was scame

On 9/17/2008 at 5:47 PM, Dillion20ghet said:

Buy low sell high =). Just bought a divine stone for 4.5 mil on retail and resold for 45 mil. Wah-lah. IM RICH =).

not so easy i left my server and i came back yesterday 😞 i don't know the prices atm

Or simply donate for dynsty you miss only 45 coins 🙂

in Algeria u can't donate , we don't have credit card or smtg like that , and even if we have i won't ^^

Edited by Vision

legal things? make a "good" friend, join his clan, wait some weeks, then he will give u items, and u /leave.

I lol'd at this one.

I think mass trains with destro/warlords is the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I just Go and Do Quests and hunt mobs nothing special (sometimes I use bugs on High rate servers with Hatchling Inferno Panzer armor buy for 2 kk sell for 5 :D)

• 1 month later...