Have A Look Here

Traixz

It's good but those light effects you used are noticeably low quality and it's not properly cut in some parts (Look at the letter T & R).

Edited by xDamian

What xDamian said +

I really liked the style you used on the text, the way its cut :)

It's good but those light effects you used are noticeably low quality and it's not properly cut in some parts (Look at the letter T & R).

thank you ill change the lights then ^_^

I'd copy the text, create a vector layout fill it with black, drop it down and apply gaussian blur 6+- px to create a shadow and a more realistic feel. 

And of course i agree with the rest about the purple-pink combo. It doesn't fit, at all.

I'd go for light_grey-dark_grey gradient(top-down) then id change the focal (the purple-pink effect) to sort of flame effect yellow-white. It should look more realistic and give a kind of warm-feeling.

Don't frown over my comments, it's just how i'd personally change it  to my taste. KIU though ;)

Edited by Voqus

You could just remove those purple lights and see how it looks like (it might look better without them) .. ?

I'd copy the text, create a vector layout fill it with black, drop it down and apply gaussian blur 6+- px to create a shadow and a more realistic feel. 

And of course i agree with the rest about the purple-pink combo. It doesn't fit, at all.

I'd go for light_grey-dark_grey gradient(top-down) then id change the focal (the purple-pink effect) to sort of flame effect yellow-white. It should look more realistic and give a kind of warm-feeling.

Don't frown over my comments, it's just how i'd personally change it  to my taste. KIU though ;)

thank you very much for comment ill try out #

Lelouch on my signature i got it without background and purple lights check it out :D i think its better without these lights coz as  xDamian said

Yeah, it looks way better on your sig right now. :)

i made the same unctutted for a friend and without any light off effects just change some things from the other one

10665314_784798674892392_694040184864125