Stack skills ?

Noah

Question

5 answers to this question

When some1 do retail ?? you probably mean to do sub ^_^

Anyway in order to do that you need to know how to compile & have some java knowledge :P

Check this guide

First of all you need to get the source code with eclipse:

You can do that using the wiki`s

CODE FROM HERE:

Index: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/config/altsettings.properties

===================================================================

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/config/altsettings.properties (revision 223)

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/config/altsettings.properties (working copy)

# - skills of fighters/mages costs x3 SP

AltGameSkillLearn = False

# If true, previous skills will not be removed when you change your subclass.

# Default = False

AltSubClassSkills = False

# Allow player sub-class addition without checking for unique quest items.

AltSubClassWithoutQuests = False

Index: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java (revision 223)

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java (working copy)

/** How much adena receive characters who pick two or less of the winning number */

public static int ALT_LOTTERY_2_AND_1_NUMBER_PRIZE;

/** AltSettings for subclass. Load Subclass skills if false, Load all character skills if true. */

public static boolean ALT_SUBCLASS_SKILLS;

/* **************************************************************************

* GM CONFIG General GM AccessLevel *

ALT_LOTTERY_4_NUMBER_RATE = Float.parseFloat(altSettings.getProperty("AltLottery4NumberRate","0.2"));

ALT_LOTTERY_3_NUMBER_RATE = Float.parseFloat(altSettings.getProperty("AltLottery3NumberRate","0.2"));

ALT_LOTTERY_2_AND_1_NUMBER_PRIZE = Integer.parseInt(altSettings.getProperty("AltLottery2and1NumberPrize","200"

));

ALT_SUBCLASS_SKILLS = Boolean.parseBoolean(altSettings.getProperty("AltSubClassSkills", "False"));

}

catch (Exception e)

{

Index: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor

/instance/L2PcInstance.java

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor

/instance/L2PcInstance.java (revision 223)

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor

/instance/L2PcInstance.java (working copy)

public final class L2PcInstance extends L2PlayableInstance

{

private static final String RESTORE_SKILLS_FOR_CHAR = "SELECT skill_id,skill_level FROM character_skills WHERE char_obj_id=? AND class_index=?";

+ private static final String RESTORE_SKILLS_FOR_CHAR_ALT_SUBCLASS = "SELECT skill_id,skill_level FROM character_skills WHERE char_obj_id=?";

private static final String ADD_NEW_SKILL = "INSERT INTO character_skills (char_obj_id,skill_id,skill_level,skill_name,class_index) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?)";

private static final String UPDATE_CHARACTER_SKILL_LEVEL = "UPDATE character_skills SET skill_level=? WHERE skill_id=? AND char_obj_id=? AND class_index=?";

private static final String DELETE_SKILL_FROM_CHAR = "DELETE FROM character_skills WHERE skill_id=? AND char_obj_id=? AND class_index=?";

try

{

// Retrieve all skills of this L2PcInstance from the database

con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

PreparedStatement statement = con.prepareStatement(RESTORE_SKILLS_FOR_CHAR);

statement.setInt(1, getObjectId());

statement.setInt(2, getClassIndex());

ResultSet rset = statement.executeQuery();

// Go though the recordset of this SQL query

while (rset.next())

if(!Config.ALT_SUBCLASS_SKILLS)

{

int id = rset.getInt("skill_id");

int level = rset.getInt("skill_level");

if (id > 9000)

continue; // fake skills for base stats

// Create a L2Skill object for each record

L2Skill skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(id, level);

// Add the L2Skill object to the L2Character _skills and its Func objects to the calculator set of the L2Character

super.addSkill(skill);

}

rset.close();

statement.close();

}

CODE END HERE

CREDITS:distroy

When some1 do retail ?? you probably mean to do sub ^_^

Anyway in order to do that you need to know how to compile & have some java knowledge :P

Check this guide

First of all you need to get the source code with eclipse:

You can do that using the wiki`s

CODE FROM HERE:

Index: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/config/altsettings.properties

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/config/altsettings.properties (revision 223)

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/config/altsettings.properties (working copy)

# - skills of fighters/mages costs x3 SP

AltGameSkillLearn = False

# If true, previous skills will not be removed when you change your subclass.

# Default = False

AltSubClassSkills = False

# Allow player sub-class addition without checking for unique quest items.

AltSubClassWithoutQuests = False

Index: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java (revision 223)

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java (working copy)

/** How much adena receive characters who pick two or less of the winning number */

public static int ALT_LOTTERY_2_AND_1_NUMBER_PRIZE;

/** AltSettings for subclass. Load Subclass skills if false, Load all character skills if true. */

public static boolean ALT_SUBCLASS_SKILLS;

/* **************************************************************************

* GM CONFIG General GM AccessLevel *

ALT_LOTTERY_4_NUMBER_RATE = Float.parseFloat(altSettings.getProperty("AltLottery4NumberRate","0.2"));

ALT_LOTTERY_3_NUMBER_RATE = Float.parseFloat(altSettings.getProperty("AltLottery3NumberRate","0.2"));

ALT_LOTTERY_2_AND_1_NUMBER_PRIZE = Integer.parseInt(altSettings.getProperty("AltLottery2and1NumberPrize","200"

));

ALT_SUBCLASS_SKILLS = Boolean.parseBoolean(altSettings.getProperty("AltSubClassSkills", "False"));

}

catch (Exception e)

{

Index: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My Documents/Workspace/L2_GameServer_c5/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor

/instance/L2PcInstance.java

/instance/L2PcInstance.java (revision 223)

/instance/L2PcInstance.java (working copy)

public final class L2PcInstance extends L2PlayableInstance

{

private static final String RESTORE_SKILLS_FOR_CHAR = "SELECT skill_id,skill_level FROM character_skills WHERE char_obj_id=? AND class_index=?";

+ private static final String RESTORE_SKILLS_FOR_CHAR_ALT_SUBCLASS = "SELECT skill_id,skill_level FROM character_skills WHERE char_obj_id=?";

private static final String ADD_NEW_SKILL = "INSERT INTO character_skills (char_obj_id,skill_id,skill_level,skill_name,class_index) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?)";

private static final String UPDATE_CHARACTER_SKILL_LEVEL = "UPDATE character_skills SET skill_level=? WHERE skill_id=? AND char_obj_id=? AND class_index=?";

private static final String DELETE_SKILL_FROM_CHAR = "DELETE FROM character_skills WHERE skill_id=? AND char_obj_id=? AND class_index=?";

try

{

// Retrieve all skills of this L2PcInstance from the database

con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

PreparedStatement statement = con.prepareStatement(RESTORE_SKILLS_FOR_CHAR);

statement.setInt(1, getObjectId());

statement.setInt(2, getClassIndex());

ResultSet rset = statement.executeQuery();

// Go though the recordset of this SQL query

while (rset.next())

if(!Config.ALT_SUBCLASS_SKILLS)

{

int id = rset.getInt("skill_id");

int level = rset.getInt("skill_level");

if (id > 9000)

continue; // fake skills for base stats

// Create a L2Skill object for each record

L2Skill skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(id, level);

// Add the L2Skill object to the L2Character _skills and its Func objects to the calculator set of the L2Character

super.addSkill(skill);

}

rset.close();

statement.close();

}

CODE END HERE

CREDITS:distroy